If you have decided to renew your passport with iVisa.com, you have made the best decision ever as we have the simplicity, speed, and security to help you. After renewing your passport, the passport number, the issue date, and expiration date will change. Don’t look any further. Let our experts monitor your whole process. We can assure you that your application will be 100% compliant with US Government guidelines.
If you are a US citizen that holds a valid US passport and are currently in the United States, you can apply for our service. We can answer your question: Will passport number change after passport renewal.
How is the Passport Renewal Service with iVisa.com?
Follow these three simple steps and acquire a new passport with our online process:
- Respond to the questions in the digital form and attach a passport photo. Continue by paying for the government fee and the iVisa.com service.
- Expect a kit at your doorstep. The package included a bank check with the US Government fee. Pay the bank check, sign the paper forms, and take the kit to the closest mailbox.
- We will share all the details to track the process.
In case your trip starts in less than 6 weeks, we can’t help you with the service. Unfortunately, the passport won’t arrive on time as the process usually takes 10 weeks. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, the new passport could arrive in 4-6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to get the passport renewal service?
Applicants must be US citizens with a US Passport to be eligible for the iVisa.com service. Also, they must have these characteristics:
- Applicants should have their current passport with them.
- The passport must not show any damage.
- You must be over 16 years old.
- Your passport issued date should not be older than 15 years.
- Your current passport has your current name.
- You should have obtained your last passport after or at 16 years old.
We are ready to help you with your procedure. Let us answer the question: Will passport number change after passport renewal?
Do I need to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! Applicants only need to expect a full package from iVisa.com with all the documentation you need:
- A DS-82 Form ready for you to sign.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee, that you must pay before finishing the process.
- A USPS envelope with postage so you can send it to the post office.
Once you receive the kit, sign the forms, take your current passport and kit to the nearest mailbox. After that, you only need to wait for your new passport. We have the details for your question: Will passport number change after passport renewal?
How will I know when my new Passport is on its way?
Our team will keep you posted with all the information about the stage of your process. Expect regular emails from iVisa.com with these details. Don’t forget we can help you with the question: Will passport numbers change after passport renewal?
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
First of all, you need to pay the US Government fee of USD 110. Also, select an option according to how fast you want to receive the kit.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60.
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40.
Once you send the kit, the standard waiting time is 10 weeks for your new passport. The US Government offers an expedited service for an extra USD 60 in which your new passport could arrive in 4 to 6 weeks. We can tell you all the information about the question: Will passport number change after passport renewal?
We are sure that you will start traveling more with your new passport. Go to the United Kingdom and explore one of the most relevant countries in the world. Head to Walberswick Village, where you can find a perfect view of the shores in eastern England.
Don’t miss St. Andrew Church, a famous landmark in the whole of the United Kingdom. Explore Southwold and see the gray rollers when the sun comes out in the early morning. If you are fascinated by the Roman Empire, you can’t miss Hadrian’s Wall in Northumberland. This site was Roman’s northern frontier, and it goes along 135 kilometers from Newcastle to the Solway Firth.
Take a day trip and explore the forts of Housesteads and Vindolanda. Continue with Winchester, where you can find a 13th-century copy of King Arthur’s famous round table. Explore the Great Hall and check ancient artifacts that once belonged to Winchester Castle that no longer exists. Go along the River Itchen and wander the cobbled streets. Head to Hotel du Vin, which dates back to 1715.