If you’re wondering how to replace a lost U.S. passport, we have the right solution for you. You will need to complete two forms: DS-64 and DS-11. Also, you need to have citizenship evidence, your ID, and a passport photo. After that, you must head to a passport facility in person. iVisa.com can also help you if you need to renew your passport soon. Our online procedure is simple and affordable. We will take care of everything.
Our service is open for US citizens living in the United States with valid US passports. Let us tell you how to replace a lost U.S. passport.
How does the process work?
You must comply with the following steps:
- Fill out Form-DS 64 and Form-DS 11. Also, take citizenship evidence, your ID, and a passport photo.
- Check how much you need to pay and make a bank check payable to the US Government.
- Visit an acceptance facility or a passport agency with all the documentation. Track your application status.
For the passport renewal process, iVisa.com has all the tools to help you. First, you need to complete the application form and attach your photo. Pay for our service and the US Government fee. We will send you a kit with all the required documents. You must sign and ship the package. Track your application status with us.
The standard service takes 10 weeks, but you can pay a USD 60 fee and acquire the new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
Our team knows all about how to replace a lost U.S. passport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this service for?
iVisa.com offers its services to US citizens that have US passports. Also, you will need to comply with the following characteristics:
- Your passport is in your possession.
- Your passport doesn’t show any damage.
- You’re older than 16 years old.
- Your passport’s issue date doesn’t go beyond 15 years.
- Your current name appears in your passport.
- You got your latest passport after or at 16 years old.
Go for your passport renewal now. Learn how to replace a lost U.S. passport with us.
Does iVisa.com need my current passport?
There is no need to send us any documentation during this process. We will send you a package with these items:
- A DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled Passport Photo.
- A bank check showing the US Government fee.
- A USPS envelope.
Sign the form and take your passport alongside the kit to the nearest post office. Send the package and wait for your new passport.
We can explain how to replace a lost U.S. passport.
How much does it cost to get my passport renewed?
The total cost includes a fee of USD 130 for the US Government fee and the iVisa.com service according to these options:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
After you send the kit, you will wait around 10 weeks. Still, you can pay an extra fee of USD 60 and receive your renewed passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
Keep checking how to replace a lost U.S. passport.
Chile is an incredible country that boasts diverse landscapes combined with an impressive history. Located on the west coast of South America, you can enjoy endless sightseeing opportunities, from the mountains of the Andes to ancient volcanoes. Chile has everything you could imagine. The dramatic coastline offers an incredible view of Cape Horn. Besides, you can have a fantastic ride through the Atacama desert and the Moon Valley. The natural reserves are a popular destination for foreigners and locals. You can check the hiking and trekking trails. Also, enjoy climbing, rafting, and horseback riding. Check Torres del Paine National Park for an incredible adventure.
Make your way to the capital, Santiago, where you will find lots of museums and art galleries offering a view of Chilean art. Take a flight to Eastern Island, where the stone figure will blow your mind. The Rapa Nui National Park is a fantastic destination to learn more about the ancient civilization that lived here for thousands of years. We’re sure you will have a blast exploring all of Chile. Go now with your renewed passport.