We know that renewing your passport may seem challenging, but don’t worry! iVisa.com has all the tools to help you. Our one-stop process and affordable service will make your life so much easier. We can help you every step of the way. Our service is available for US citizens with valid US passports residing in the United States.
If you are wondering about a name change during your passport renewal process, the US Government guidelines say it’s possible. You must gather all the right documentation to support your name change, for example, a court order or a marriage certificate. We invite you to know more about passport renewal and name change with us!
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
Our applicants only need to follow these steps:
- Provide all the required details in the digital form and attach your passport photo. Proceed to pay for the US Government fee and our service fee.
- Expect a kit with all the necessary documentation. The kit will include a bank check of the US Government fee. Sign the paperwork and ship the package.
- Track the progress of your passport renewal.
If you have scheduled a trip in less than 6 weeks, we can’t support you as your new passport won’t arrive on time. Usually, the standard process takes 10 weeks.
We know you are ready to know more about passport renewal and name change with our expertise!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for the Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
US citizens living in the United States with a valid US passport are eligible to acquire our service. Besides, you should comply with these requirements:
- You have your current passport with you.
- Your passport is in perfect condition.
- You are not younger than 16 years old.
- The issue date in your passport is within the last 15 years.
- Your current name is shown on your current passport.
- You obtained your current passport after or at 16 years old.
We know more about passport renewal and name change. We are ready to help you!
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! There is no need to send your passport to our offices. You just wait for a package with these documents:
- A DS-82 Form that you must sign.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee that you already paid during the digital process.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
Make sure to sign the form and take the whole kit and your current passport to the nearest post office. You are ready to know more about passport renewal and name change with our expert team.
How long does it take to obtain my new passport?
The standard process takes 10 weeks. However, you can choose the expedited service that only takes 4 to 6 weeks. It costs an extra USD 60.
We invite you to know more about passport renewal and name change.
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
First of all, pay USD 130 for the US Government fee. Additionally, check these alternatives to pay for our service:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
After shipping the kit, you will wait 10 weeks to get your new passport, unless you
pay USD 60 for a faster service that only takes 4 to 6 weeks. Our team is ready to know more about passport renewal and name change and help you!
Now that you have decided to renew your passport, you must start planning your next trip. Visit Colombia, where locals are so excited to welcome you. Go to Cartagena and explore the colonial city and incredible beaches. The historical center offers colorful buildings with colonial architecture. Also, check the Botero sculptures, which are spread out all over the city. We recommend visiting the fortress on top where you can take in a spectacular view of the city and the Caribbean Sea. Continue with the nearby islands, like San Andres. This site offers blue waters and white sands ready for you. Take a yacht and explore the island or book accommodation to stay for a few days. We know that either way, you will have a blast.
Visit Cali and take some salsa classes. Dancing salsa is almost mandatory in Colombia. You will listen to salsa music everywhere in Cali. Also, don’t miss the opportunity to learn some Spanish. However, we must say that Colombians speak very fast, so good luck! Apply for a passport renewal with us, and travel to Colombia now!