If you want to obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually, iVisa.com is ready to help you! Our online service has everything in one place. You can count on a group of experts that will verify your application is 100% compliant with US Government measures.
US citizens with valid US passports residing in the United States can acquire the passport renewal service with us. Don’t wait any longer and obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually.
How does the Passport Renewal Service work with iVisa.com?
The passport renewal service is effortless! Go through these steps and get your new passport:
- Complete the digital form and attach your passport photo. Proceed to pay for the US Government fee and our service fee.
- Receive a kit with the required documentation. We will include a bank check showing the US Government fee. Sign the paperwork and take the package to the nearest post office.
- Monitor your process stage with the details we will share.
In case you are traveling in 6 weeks or less, we can’t offer our service. The standard process takes 10 weeks. In other words, your passport won’t arrive on time.
Obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually with iVisa.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to apply for the Passport Renewal with iVisa.com?
If you are a US citizen with a US passport living in the United States (Minneapolis), you are eligible to apply for the passport renewal with us. Also, you must meet these guidelines:
- You have your current passport.
- Your passport is in perfect condition.
- You are older than 16 years old.
- Your passport’s issue date is within the last 15 years.
- Your current passport has your current name.
- You acquired your current passport after or at 16 years old.
Let us help you obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually!
Do I have to send my current passport to iVisa.com?
No! There is no need to send any documentation to our offices. You will expect to get a package with these items:
- A pre-populated DS-82 Form ready for your signature.
- A printed and stapled passport photo.
- A bank check with the US government fee that you already paid during the digital process.
- A USPS envelope with postage.
Check the documents, sign the form, go to the post office with the kit and your current passport. Obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually!
How long does it take to obtain my new passport?
It usually takes 10 weeks for the standard service. For an extra payment of USD 60, you can have your new passport in 4 to 6 weeks.
Obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually and travel now!
How much does it cost to renew my passport?
Pay USD 130 for the US Government fee. Also, pay the iVisa.com fee according to one of these options:
- Select Kit Shipping Time: Same Day Free Shipping (cut-off 2pm EST) for $72
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 2 Day Free Shipping for $60
- Select Kit Shipping Time: 4 Day Free Shipping for $40
After you finish these steps, you need to wait for 10 weeks for your new passport. If you pay an extra fee of USD 60, the documents will arrive in 4 to 6 weeks.
Obtain your passport renewal in Minneapolis virtually. We have the right expertise!
As you are ready for your passport renewal, we want you to start planning your next holiday destination. We believe that you should take a trip to Germany. The country has an intriguing history that you can see through its people, architecture, environment, among others. Start with Berlin and go to the Island Museum. This site has five museums that gather collections from all over the world. Check the Pergamon Museum, where you can see a whole Middle Eastern city. See the Nefertiti bust brought straight from Egypt and indulge your senses in the delicacy of its design and colors.
Besides, visit the Berlin Wall or what is left of it. The site represents the end of the Soviet Union in Germany. Today, it’s a place for art and political discussion. Every urban artwork represents what the whole German population feels about this historical period and its role in the world. While you walk around the Berlin streets, try some currywurst. We can confirm it’s delicious and even addictive. Germany is famous for its sausages and beer! Go for your passport renewal now!