If you have a Kenyan passport, you should know all about the US B1/B2 Visa, as you will need it for a smooth entry. During the application, you need to provide details about your social media information from the last 5 years. Don’t worry! The iVisa.com team is ready to help you with a fast, simple, and reliable service.
We know these are difficult times for the world. However, you shouldn’t disregard your trip plans. We can help you with the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
How can I acquire the US B1B2 Visa with iVisa.com?
- Dive into the application page.
- Provide all the required details.
- Our team will check your application and ask for more information if needed.
- Receive the travel documentation in your email inbox.
- Prepare for the interview at the US embassy.
- Get the US B1/B2 Visa.
Apply in advance
We can handle all your details months in advance. You don’t need to wait until the last minute to start the process. Let us keep your details and process your information when it’s the right time. Continue checking the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What US Visa do I need as a Kenyan citizen?
If you want to visit the United States for tourism or business purposes, you must obtain the US B1/B2 Visa. Since 2019, the US Government requests social media details from platforms like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. You must include information about this from the last 5 years.
Let us explain the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
What is the validity of the US B1/B2 Visa?
The US B1/B2 Visa is valid for a maximum of 10 years after issue. Also, you can stay up to 180 days per entry and have the right to multiple entries.
Our experts are ready to discuss the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
What information do I need?
You need to give us all your personal and trip details to complete the application form. Besides, you must have these requirements:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, pick between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
You should have these items before starting:
- A digital photo.
- Your travel arrangements if you have any.
- Details about your last five trips to the United States.
- Your CV.
We can help you with the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time, if you have a tight budget, select the most affordable service.
- Rush processing time, receive your documents in less time for a higher price.
- Super Rush processing time, we can process your application right away.
We know all about the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
What are the steps to acquire the US B1/B2 Visa?
- Provide all the required information in the online form. Select a processing time.
- Review your details and don’t leave any blank spots. Pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents.
After this process, we will send you a preparation guide and all the details for your interview at the US embassy. Keep checking the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
How secure is iVisa.com?
Super safe! Safety is essential for all our travel processes. Go to the comments section and confirm we work with the highest security standards.
Let us support you with the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
Where can I find more details?
Don’t hesitate to communicate with our customer service agents who are available day and night. They can answer your questions about the 5 Year U.S. Visa Kenya Nationals Application.
We know it’s exciting to visit a new destination. For this reason, we bring you the best places in the United States. Go to Washington D.C. and explore the unique monuments you can find all over the city. Visit the White House and the Washington Monuments, famous US landmarks with plenty of political history not only for the United States but for the world. Also, you can’t miss the U.S. Capitol and the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. The Tidal Basin is another favorite spot for visitors. Head over in late March to enjoy the National Cherry Blossom Festival. Visit the most modern side of the city, where restaurants, bars, and shops have vibrant energy. Although Washington seems serious, it’s a fantastic place to have some fun.
Continue exploring a natural wonder known as Moab. Located in eastern Utah, the site offers two national parks, the Arches and Canyonlands. The rock formations are incredible, and you can take a rafting trip on the Colorado River. Biking and cross-country skiing are also possible in this remote area.
Visit the United States and acquire the US B1/B2 Visa.