The US B1/B2 Visa is one of the most popular US tourist visa options. Fortunately, you can get it renewed pretty easily right now with the help of VisaExpress. As long as you meet the requirements, you will be able to apply for your visa renewal offline or online, depending on what you prefer.
Continue reading the FAQs below to learn about the US tourist visa renewal and how to apply for it with VisaExpress.
What do I need to meet the B1/B2 visa renewal requirements?
Rest assured that applying for the B1/B2 visa renewal online is very easy. By completing the checklist below, you will not have to spend a lot of time filling in the renewal request form.
This is what you need:
- The most important thing is a valid passport. It should have a validity of at least 6 months after the intended travel dates.
- A professional passport-style photograph in digital form. Make sure it was taken recently. This photo must meet standard passport photo measurements and requirements.
- A valid email address because VisaExpress will send the B1/B2 visa renewal by email.
- Payment method a valid debit or credit card to pay the corresponding fees online.
- Copies of any past visas. Also, remember that if your last B1/B2 visa expired within the last 24 months, no embassy interview will be required to complete the B1/B2 visa renewal requirements.
- Supporting documents this could be anything that visa renewal officials need to prepare for the B1/B2 visa renewal. If you use VisaExpress, you will be notified by their support team in case you need extra items.
Start the B1/B2 visa renewal application on the VisaExpress page.
Continue reading to learn more about the US Tourist Visa Renewal.
Where can I apply for the B1/B2 visa renewal?
You can complete your B1/B2 visa renewal with the services of VisaExpress. VisaExpress has a team that’s available 24/7 with an expert Concierge service that has already helped thousands of travelers enter the United States.
Start your B1/B2 visa renewal application with VisaExpress now.
What is the VisaExpress application process?
You only have to complete four steps to get your B1/B2 visa renewal successfully at VisaExpress:
- Step One: The first thing you have to do is to fill in the online application form and get ready to also fill in the same DS-160 nonimmigrant visa application form you filled in when you first applied for your visa.
- Step Two: Review the information to avoid any mistakes or delays while processing the renewal.
- Step three: Pay all the fees that you owe for the US tourist visa renewal application process.
- As soon as you finish these steps you will have marked completed all the B1/B2 visa renewal process, and the documentation will be sent directly to your email inbox.
If you’re more than ready to apply for a B1/B2 visa renewal head to VisaExpress
How much will the B1/B2 visa renewal cost at VisaExpress?
iVisa.com has some of the most inexpensive processing fees in the world and our faithful clients will be happy to see that our partner VisaExpress offers the same too! For only $159, any traveler will benefit from the Concierge Service. This service includes visa processing PLUS 2 years of Concierge Service while in the USA.
Government fee NOT included: $160
Read more about the US Tourist Visa Renewal below.
How long does the process usually take to complete all the US B1/B2 visa renewal requirements?
Just like other travel application processes, the processing time is difficult to prognosticate. It could take anywhere between two to six weeks. However, you can be sure that the VisaExpress team reviews every single application for the slightest error. After all, 90% of request forms that are sent each year have one or more mistakes and the presence of a typo can affect the outcome of the process.
Check the next info to see more about the US Tourist Visa Renewal.
Where can I read more about the B1/B2 visa renewal process?
Go to iVisa.com blog page to read more about the US Tourist Visa Renewal.
If you prefer to be redirected to the VisaExpress application and complete all the B1/B2 visa renewal.