If your B1 B2 visa has expired, don’t worry! iVisa.com has a fantastic, streamlined B1 B2 visa renewal service. It works even if your passport has already expired. You may need to check what other requirements you need to fulfill. For the procedure, you only need to complete an online form and wait for further instructions. If you’re lucky enough, you may not even need to attend the interview at the US embassy.
All the information you need about the B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry is available with iVisa.com. Travel for tourism or business to the United States with the B1 B2 visa.
What is the process involved in B1 B2 visa renewal with iVisa.com?
- Fill out the application form.
- Pick up a processing time for your service and pay.
- Send us your application, and we will check everything is correct.
- Receive an email with the next steps.
- Take the required documents to the drop-off location.
- We will confirm whether you need to attend an interview or not.
- Receive your B1 B2 visa.
Continue reading to understand all the complexities involved in B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the B1 B2 visa, and do I need to renew it?
The B1 B2 visa is the travel authorization you need in order to enter the United States for tourism and business reasons. You need to renew it, and iVisa.com can help you. Our simple process is all you need.
Learn more about B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry below.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the visa renewal?
Simple! Review the criteria below and confirm you can access the B1 B2 visa renewal:
- You currently have a B1/B2 visa, and you want to renew it.
- This visa is valid or has expired in the last 4 years.
- The validity of the visa is a minimum of 5 years.
- You were 14 or older when obtaining the visa.
- Your passport has the B1 B2 visa, or you still own the previous passports with the visa.
- For the last 12 months, the US Government hasn’t rejected any visa application from your side.
- You have never overstayed your B1 B2 visa for more than 6 months.
- You have never been arrested or had a conviction.
- The name, date of birth, and gender haven’t changed since your last visa.
Now you can move on to the B1 B2 visa renewal service provided by iVisa.com. We’re looking forward to helping you learn more about B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry.
What are the processing times?
iVisa.com offers three options to process your visa renewal application. Check them out here:
- Standard Processing Time: 3 days - USD 200.00
- Rush Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 230.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 250.00
Our team can tell you all about the B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form with your details and select a processing time.
- Review your details and pay for the professional service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Go to the drop-off location with the required documents according to our email.
We will confirm whether you need to go to the interview at the US embassy. Finally, you will receive the new B1 B2 visa in 4 to 6 weeks.
Explore more details about the B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry.
Is iVisa.com safe?
100%! We have been working with visa services for years, and our previous customers trust us.
Don’t worry! We can explain the B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry.
Where can I find more details?
Connect with our support agents that are available 24 hours a day. We can help you along the way and answer your inquiries about the B1 B2 visa renewal after expiry.
Visiting the United States is an incredible experience as you have so many options, like Hawaii. The island is home to Waikiki beach, one of the most famous beaches in the Pacific. It has the right combination of tropical vibe and urban landscape. If you want to enjoy a relaxing getaway, Hawaii and Waikiki are the answers. Lay on the sand with a apalm tree framing your view of the ocean. You can also visit the high-rise buildings and walk down the streets to enjoy the local restaurants.
Another site we must recommend is Yosemite National Park. Located in California, the park offers everything a nature lover will like. Check El Capitan and Half Dome, where risky rock climbers try to get to the top. Then make a stop at the waterfalls or take the trails for the most spectacular views. Yosemite is one of the most popular national parks in the United States. During summertime, there may be fires nearby so check the news. You don’t end up evacuating the area. Before you leave, make sure you have everything you need. iVisa.com can help with that.