If you were looking to renew your B1 visa, you have arrived at the right place. iVisa.com has set up the B1/B2 visa renewal process on its platform, which means you can start 100% online. However, you may need to attend an interview along the process. If you meet some requirements, you may not need to attend the interview. We will explain all you need to know about visa renewals in the following lines.
Our team has all the tools to help you with the B1 renewal process.
What is the process to get the B1/B2 visa renewal with iVisa.com?
- Answer the questions in the application form.
- Choose a processing time and proceed to pay.
- Our team will check your application and send you an email with further instructions.
- Take your documentation to the drop-off location.
- Check whether you need to attend the interview or not.
- Receive the new B1/B2 visa.
Keep checking more details about the B1 renewal process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the B1/B2 visa?
The B1/B2 visa is a visitor visa issued by the US Government. The B1 visa is meant for business trips, and the B2 visa is for tourism reasons. If your visa is expired or you want to renew it even if it’s still valid, you can go for the B1/B2 visa renewal process.
Continue learning more details about the B1 renewal process.
How do I know if I’m eligible for the visa renewal?
You must comply with the following requirements:
- You need to have your B1/B2 visa with you.
- Your visa must be in force or have expired in the last 4 years.
- The visa you have has a minimum validity of 5 years.
- You weren’t younger than 14 when obtaining the visa.
- Your B1/B2 visa is physically in your passport, or you still have your previous passports with the visa.
- All US visa applications have been approved in the last year.
- You haven’t stayed more than 6 months in the US with your B1/B2 visa.
- You don’t have any arrests or convictions in your record.
- The name, date of birth, and gender continue to be the same as in your visa.
Getting your new visa is so close! Check the B1 renewal process with us.
What are the processing times and fees?
According to your travel needs, check what alternative works for you.
- Standard Processing Time: 3 days - USD 200.00
- Rush Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 230.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 250.00
iVisa.com is ready to help you with the B1 renewal process.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form and choose a processing time.
- Confirm your details are correct and pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- An email will arrive at your email inbox with instructions. You need to visit a drop-off location with the required documents.
We will also confirm if you need to attend an interview for the procedure. Remember that the US Government will take 4 to 6 weeks to process your application.
We can support you with the B1 renewal process.
Is iVisa.com safe?
100%! We have implemented the highest security standards for all our visa services. We have excellent reviews from our previous customers.
Let us explain more about the B1 renewal process.
Where can I find more details?
Contact our customer support agents who are available day and night.
If you need to know more about the B1 renewal process, our support team is the answer.
The United States attracts millions of tourists every year. Visit St. Louis Arch or also known as the Gateway of the West. This massive structure rises above the city and frames the skyline of St. Louis. You can see it even miles away from the city. It dates back to the 1960s and was built in the Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Park. You can take the elevators and enjoy the fascinating view from the top.
If you need to feel nature, head to Montana’s Glacier National Park. Have a look at the lakes, glaciers, valleys, and waterfalls. We must assure you that the views will be unforgettable. You can take the famous Going-to-the-Sun road to have the most extreme experience. The narrow road next to the mountain will make your adrenaline go higher. Besides, you should reserve a night at the historic lodges, such as East Lodge. You can opt for camping, as well. There are 13 campgrounds. Take your hiking boots to enjoy all the hiking trails. You’re ready to visit the United States! Go ahead and renew your visa to keep exploring more.