B1/B2 visa fee

B1/B2 visa fee
iVisa | Updated on Feb 28, 2019

Are you planning a trip to the United States? Then you may need a visa. Naturally, if you are visa-exempt or your home country is in the Visa Waiver Program, such a formality is not necessary. However, if that is not the case for you, a visa is required. The type of visa, on the other hand, depends on the purpose of your visit, but if you travel for business or pleasure, then you need a B1/B2 visa.


The B1/B2 visa fee should not concern you. Its cost is neither here or there. It is not too expensive, but not cheap either. Nevertheless, you do not have much choice in the matter. The cost is fixed at $160. The fee is payable during the application process or after but before the interview. The receipt is one of the required documents for the interview, so keep that in mind.

What you do not know is that iVisa will soon launch a service that helps you fill in the application form. As you may already know, the DS-160 application form can be completed online. iVisa does not provide that service at the moment, but it will shortly. However, since there is an entire service at your disposal, you can expect to be charged for that service.

So, to go over it again, there is the $160 B1/B2 visa fee that must be paid to the issuing authority. However, along with that fee, there will be a service fee for iVisa’s efforts in helping you out. But what may come as news to you is that iVisa’s prices are not fixed. What you pay for the service depends on how soon you want your confirmation page.

To make things a bit clearer, during the application process, iVisa will ask you to select a processing time. You can choose between three options, and each is faster than the other. As you can imagine, the sooner you want your application form to be processed, the more you will be charged. Unfortunately, we are not at liberty to disclose iVisa’s B1/B2 visa fees at the moment. Since the service is not yet live, we do not have all the details yet. Nevertheless, we can guarantee that our services have always been accessible at an affordable price. The B1/B2 application form will be no different.

Will there be surcharges or additional costs?

iVisa has never had hidden taxes or surcharges. What you see is what you get. However, some nationalities may be required to pay an additional B1/B2 visa fee for the issuance itself. Whether or not that happens depends on the diplomatic relations between the applicant’s home country and the United States.

While we cannot give you more information about the overall B1/B2 visa fee when iVisa launches its service, we can reassure you that our service has never come at high prices. We value our customers, and all we are trying to do is satisfy everyone’s needs. That is why we provide a standard processing time which comes at the lowest possible cost.

Share this article on
Need Help?