If you’re looking for a B1 B2 visa renewal service, you have arrived at the right place. We can process your B1 B2 visa renewal on our online platform as long as you meet the criteria. Renew your visa and continue to travel to the United States for tourism and business reasons.
It is also important to discuss the B1/B2 visa renewal fee. iVisa.com offers three options for this service, ranging from USD 60 to USD 85.
What is the process to get the B1 B2 visa renewal with iVisa.com?
- Provide the details to complete the application form.
- Pick up a processing time and make the payment.
- Confirm your application is correct.
- Receive an email with the next steps.
- Go to the drop-off location and leave your travel documentation.
- Confirm whether you need to attend an interview or not.
- Expect the B1 B2 visa.
We can tell you more about the B1/B2 visa renewal fee below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the B1 B2 visa?
The B1 B2 visa is issued by the US Government in case you want to visit the country for tourism and business purposes.
If your visa has expired or you want to renew it, we have the B1 B2 visa renewal service available with iVisa.com.
Let us help you with the B1/B2 visa renewal fee.
How do I know if I’m eligible for B1 B2 visa renewal?
We have gathered the requirements you must meet:
- You currently have the B1 B2 visa, and you want to renew it.
- This visa is currently valid or has expired in the last 4 years.
- The visa is valid for at least 5 years.
- You were 14 or older when applying for the visa.
- Your passport has the B1 B2 visa, or you still have the previous passports with the visa. You need to have the B1 B2 visa physically with you.
- Any US visa application you have had for the past 12 months hasn’t been rejected.
- You haven’t stayed in the US for more than 180 days with your B1 B2 visa.
- You have never committed a crime or been arrested.
- The name, date of birth, and gender haven’t changed since your last visa.
Remember that we have the details for the B1/B2 visa renewal fee
What are the processing times?
You have three options when processing your visa:
- Standard Processing Time: 3 days - USD 200.00
- Rush Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 230.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 250.00
Keep checking more information about the B1/B2 visa renewal fee.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form and pick a processing time.
- Confirm your details are correct and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Receive an email with some instructions that include taking your documents to the drop-off location.
Confirm if you need to attend an interview at the US embassy or not. The B1 B2 visa process will take around 4 to 6 weeks.
We look forward to helping you with the B1/B2 visa renewal fee.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Of course! Our services have been available for years, and all our previous customers had excellent experiences .
We want to support you with the B1/B2 visa renewal fee.
Where can I find more details?
Get in touch with our support agents that are available day and night. If you have any questions about the B1/B2 visa renewal fee, we can answer them!
As soon as you decide to travel to the United States, you need to start checking what coast you would like to visit. We can recommend the West Coast, where you will find San Francisco. Head to San Francisco Bay to check the Golden Gate Bridge. It joins San Francisco with Marin County and has been a landmark since the 1930s. The bridge’s red color frames the skyline of San Francisco, and it’s a popular spot for visitors. If you want to take a good picture, explore the Conzelam Rosas in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
Visit the East Coast to see Times Square in New York City. Famous for its billboards, New Year’s countdown, and crowds, Times Square is a can’t-miss stop on this side of the US. The overall atmosphere is what attracts millions of tourists who want to feel the rush of being in Times Square. Although you can visit during the day, we recommend coming back at night so you can have the full experience. We’re sure it will be exilerating. Before you leave, confirm that you have all the required documents. For that, iVisa.com is happy to help.