Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
If you’re a Mexican citizen, you can check the possibilities for the B1/B2 visa renewal online. Now, iVisa.com offers a visa renewal service and can help you figure out everything in its digital platform. The procedure is simple, and it will only take you a few minutes to complete. Also, you may not need to attend the mandatory interview if you meet a few requirements.
Continue exploring the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico.
What is the process to get the B1/B2 visa renewal with iVisa.com?
- Fill out the application form with your details.
- Choose a processing time and pay for the service.
- Our team will check your online form and send you an email with more steps.
- Visit the drop-off location and take all your documentation.
- We will confirm if you need to attend the interview or not.
- Wait for the new B1/B2 visa.
All you need to know about the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico is available below.
Why should I apply in advance?
First of all, the US Government takes around 4 to 6 weeks to process your visa renewal. Therefore, it’s necessary to apply in advance. If your trip is months away, you can trust iVisa.com to handle your application as our team will process it at the right time.
Keep checking more about the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the B1/B2 visa?
The B1/B2 visa is the visa that allows your entry for tourism and business reasons to the United States.
Nowadays, you can renew it with iVisa.com, our online platform has all the tools to help you. Mexican citizens are more than welcome to try our B1/B2 visa renewal service.
What are the requirements for the visa renewal?
You need to meet the following criteria in order to go for the visa renewal:
- Your B1/B2 visa is currently held by you.
- Your visa has expired in the last 4 years or is valid today.
- The visa is valid for a minimum of 5 years.
- You were 14 or older when obtaining the visa.
- Your B1/B2 visa is in your passport, or you still have your past passports with the visa.
- All your US visa applications haven’t been denied in the last 12 months.
- You haven’t stayed more than 6 months in the US with your B1/B2 visa.
- You don’t have any arrests or convictions for any crime.
- The name, date of birth, and gender continue to be the same as mentioned your last visa.
Explore more information about the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico.
What are the processing times and fees?
Check the three options according to your travel needs:
- Standard Processing Time: 30 days - USD $199.99
- Rush Processing Time: 30 days - USD $231.99
- Super Rush Processing Time: 30 days - USD $268.99
Our team is ready to explain the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico.
How can I apply?
- Provide the details to complete the application form and then select a processing time.
- Confirm that your details are correct and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Expect an email with the next steps and drop the required documentation at the specified location.
We will confirm if you meet the requirements to avoid the interview. Remember that it will take 4 to 6 weeks to receive your new visa.
We can tell you more about the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico. Trust us!
Is iVisa.com safe?
Of course! We have years of experience and tons of customers with approved visas.
Let us help you with the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico.
Where can I find more details?
Communicate with our customer support agents, who are available 24 hours a day.
We know all about the B1/B2 visa renewal Mexico.
If you decide to travel to the United States, you can visit worldwide landmarks, like the Statue of Liberty. This massive structure is the universal symbol of freedom and stands in New York, on the West Coast. You can check the statue from several points in the city, such as Battery Park. Also, you can take a ferry to check it up close. You have some alternatives for tours. We recommend buying a ticket that will take you to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Visit Washington, where you will see the White House. The official residence of the President of the United States is the perfect place to learn all about US modern history. Since Geroge Washington, all presidents have lived in this building. Most tourists head to Lafayette Park to take the best shots of the White Park. Although you don’t need to pay to enter the White House, you need to reserve a spot for the guided tours. They get taken very fast! Renew your visa today and start thinking about all the places you can visit in the United States.