In case you want to continue visiting the United States, you need to have an updated visa. The US Government issues the B2 visa for tourism reasons, which means you need it for your next holiday in the US. If you already have it and you want to renew, iVisa.com has the answer: B1/B2 visa renewal process. The procedure is simple, and you can start it online!
Go ahead and explore the B2 visa renewal process.
What is the process to get the B1/B2 visa renewal with iVisa.com?
- Complete the application form.
- Select a processing time and pay for the service.
- We will process your application and send you an email with more instructions.
- Take your documentation to the drop-off location.
- We will tell you if you need to attend an interview.
- Expect the new B1/B2 visa.
We will explain more about the B2 visa renewal process in the following FAQs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the B1/B2 visa?
The B1/B2 visa is the visa you need to enter the United States for two specific reasons: tourism and business. The B1 is for business, and the B2 is for tourism.
As mentioned, now you can access the B1/B2 visa renewal from the iVisa.com platform. Our affordable and simple process is all you need.
Keep checking the B2 visa renewal process.
What are the requirements for the visa renewal?
You must fulfill the following guidelines:
- You should have your B1/B2 visa with you.
- Your visa must be valid or have expired in the past 4 years.
- The visa has a minimum validity of 5 years.
- You were 14 or older when applying for the visa.
- Your B1/B2 visa is currently in your passport, or you still have your past passports with the visa.
- All your US visa applications have been approved in the last 12 months.
- You haven’t stayed more than 180 days in the US with your B1/B2 visa.
- You haven’t been arrested or convicted for any crime.
- The name, date of birth, and gender are the same in your last visa.
Let us give you more details about the B2 visa renewal process.
What are the processing times and fees?
Explore your options with iVisa.com:
- Standard Processing Time: 3 days - USD 200.00
- Rush Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 230.00
- Super Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 250.00
The B2 visa renewal process is simple and available with iVisa.com.
How can I apply?
- Complete the application form and pick a processing time.
- Review your details and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Our team will send you an email with the next steps. Make sure to drop the required documentation at the specified location.
Expect us to confirm whether you need to go to an interview at the US embassy or not. The process takes around 4 to 6 weeks to receive your new visa.
The B2 visa renewal process is so close! Go for it!
Is iVisa.com safe?
Yes! We have been helping travelers for years and have had successful results in all our visa services.
Continue checking more about the B2 visa renewal process.
Where can I find more details?
Connect with our customer support agents who can help you 24 hours a day.
We won’t leave you with any doubts about the B2 visa renewal process.
The United States is the perfect place to spend your next holidays. If you’re up for an adventure, visit the Grand Canyon. The natural attraction offers the most spectacular views carved out by the Colorado River. The cliffs and edges make this place unique in the United States. Check the South Rim, the most visited section. It’s only 4.5 hours away from Las Vegas and has all the services you need. Explore the hiking trails, like the Bright Angel Trail, for wonderful views. The Skywalk is another great section. This glass bridge located at Eagle Point will provide the most fascinating perspectives of the Grand Canyon. Don’t miss the North Rim, where you can get more extraordinary views. Still, it’s closed during the wintertime due to snow conditions.
Niagara Falls is another natural attraction you must visit. The water comes from Lake Erie and heads to Lake Ontario in a massive drop. The falls divide into the Horseshoes Falls, the American Falls, and the Bridal Veil Falls. Each section has different drops that will impress you as soon as you arrive. The falls are located on the US-Canada border, which means you could visit Canada for a few hours to check the view from there.