There is an official website for US immigration, and you can apply for an ESTA there, but that is not the only way. There are several visa services out there, and iVisa.com is one of them. If you find out that you are eligible for a US ESTA, we can help you get it as fast as 6 hours. All you have to do is give us some information and 20 minutes of your time.
How to apply for an ESTA with iVisa.com
If you do not want to use the official website of US Immigration to get your US ESTA, we can help you just the same. All you have to do is fill in an online application form. However, for a smoother process, we recommend you make sure that you have everything you need. You must provide put together the following:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
Once you have all of the above, you should get started with the application form. You should know that the form is simple and short, and if you need help with it, do not hesitate to contact our customer support. It is open 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first step of the application form requires you to provide your basic information, some passport info, and few details regarding your trip. You must also select a processing time for your application. You can choose just how soon you get it, but keep in mind that the faster the processing, the more you must pay for your US ESTA. The options are as follows:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
When you get to step number two, you must make the payment and do a quick revision of your form. It is crucial that your form does not contain any typos or inaccuracies. Otherwise, your ESTA is invalid, and you need to re-apply. Double-checking your form before submission will save you that trouble.
The last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Additional papers may be required, but you will be let know if that is necessary. After you are done, you can submit your application and wait. iVisa.com will handle the rest of the bureaucracy so that you can enjoy other things.
You may be able to refer to the US Immigration for your ESTA, but you should know that it is not your only choice. There are many visa services out there, and iVisa.com is one of the best.