If you want to know ‘can I travel to the USA during Covid’, we can confirm that American authorities have no restrictions on re-entry of citizens. Some nationalities are not permitted to enter, but for those that are, it’s easy with iVisa.com.
Can I travel to USA during Covid?
The answer to your query ‘Can I travel to USA during Covid?’ is simple. Yes! Just follow these steps:
- Visit iVisa.com and apply for your obligatory Health Attestation and State Health Declaration if necessary. Travelers to Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey and Rhode Island will need both. Check if your ESTA is valid too.
- Go for a covid test at least 72 hours before your flight. You may need to show the negative results to airline employees before boarding.
- Follow social distancing measures in the airport and remember to wash your hands frequently and avoid touching your face.
- Go straight to your destination on arrival and self-isolate for 10 days. Take another covid test on day 3 to confirm that you have not been infected.
- If all of your tests have been negative then you’re free to finish isolation after day 10.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a Health Declaration?
To get your Health Declaration for your trip to the US on the iVisa.com website, you’ll need:
- A passport with a minimum of 6 months of validity remaining
- A credit/debit card or Paypal to pay the fee.
- A secure email address where we will deliver the Health Declaration
How fast can I get my Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
You can have Health Declaration at breakneck speed if you need it for an urgent trip. iVisa.com offers three processing options:
- Standard The average time frame. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Faster processing for a higher price. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush The fastest option available. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
How do I get the Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
For a simple summary of the process, check out this short list of instructions:
- Visit iVisa.com and fill in the form.
- Check your answers are completed correctly.
- Pick your processing speed.
- Pay for the visa and processing fee with a card or Paypal.
Now you’re finished- wasn’t that quick?
Will I need an ESTA?
When it comes to getting an ESTA, you can apply online with the same simple three step process as always. You’ll just need to give us details about you personally along with more information from your passport. Can I travel to USA during Covid? Sure!
Can I trust iVisa.com’s service?
If you want a Health Declaration experience without fuss, stress and issues, trust our top quality service to get your document delivered directly to your inbox. Just complete the application form.
Where can I read more discussions like ‘Can I travel to USA during Covid’?
If you’re keen to read more blogs like this one about your query ‘Can I travel to USA during Covid’, just head on over to iVisa.com or you’re welcome to send us an email with any other questions you might have.
New York was nicknamed The Big Apple in relation to the lofty financial prizes awarded at horse-racing matches in the city in the 1920’s- ‘big apples’. It was then adopted by the tourism industry to tempt travellers to take a visit to this buzzing east coast city. These days, visitors don’t need much convincing to board a plane to New York. We recommend that you join the crowd and start planning a getaway to the city that never sleeps. From teenage runaways to bachelor parties, there’s something for everyone. We suggest you check into the Park Hyatt for a luxury five star hotel break, and with the Carnegie Hall and the MoMA on your doorstep you’ll not be short of cultural entertainment. If you’re travelling on a shoestring, bunk up with hostal friends near the Brooklyn Bridge and head into the neighbourhood for live music. China town is another fascinating area that’s well worth a visit. Movie buffs should look out for location scenes from Gangs of New York, which was filmed there, and can also take a bus tour of various other movie locations around Manhattan.