If you plan to use Tour America as your tour operator when you want to travel to the United States, you can get a pretty good deal on a vacation package. The staff makes sure that all aspects are taken care of. However, while they can provide some information about the US ESTA, Tour America cannot help you get one. That is because they do not handle such things. You can read about the ESTA on their website, but you need another service to apply for it. Here is where iVisa.com comes in.
Where can I get a US ESTA?
As mentioned above, iVisa.com can help you get your US ESTA in a matter of hours. All you have to do is check your eligibility first, and if you qualify, iVisa.com can help you get it. However, before you start filling in the application form, you should make sure that you have the following:
- Passport– you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
If you have everything you need, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. There is no reason for concern here either because iVisa.com created a short and simple form that you should complete in 20 minutes or so. Plus, if you have questions regarding the process, or you need help along the way, iVisa.com has an excellent support service that is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The application form consists of three steps. The first step asks for your general information such as name, address, date of birth, passport info, and travel details. You must also select a processing time for your application. It determines how soon your US ESTA is issued and how much you have to pay for it. You are given three options:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
Step number two consists of payment and revision. You must be 100% sure that all the information you provide is accurate and there are no typos within your application form. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid ESTA.
The last step is reserved for supporting documents. iVisa.com asks you to upload them. If additional documents are required, you will be informed on the matter. After you upload everything you are asked, you can submit your application.
The bottom line is that while Tour America cannot help you obtain a US ESTA, you can find some valuable information on their website. However, to apply and receive the document, we recommend iVisa.com. The application process is simple, short, and entirely online. Your effort is minimal.