As you probably already know, the United States has a Visa Waiver Program, and people who travel to the US under it are exempt from getting a visa. Still, if you are from one of the countries in the Program, you need to apply for a US ESTA. You have the possibility of accessing USA ESTA official website and apply there, but several visa services can help you just as well. iVisa.com is one of them, and we can help you get your US ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
What are the requirements?
iVisa.com does not ask for much. In fact, it does not ask for more than the USA ESTA official website does. What you need to do is fill in an application form. However, before you do that, you need to make sure that you have the following:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
The application form
As soon as you have everything you need, you can proceed and fill in the application form. You should not encounter any difficulties along the way, but in the unlikely event that you do, you can contact iVisa.com customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must complete has three simple steps. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to go over them. The first step requires you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, travel details, and passport info. You must also select one of the three available options for processing time. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
During step number two, you must make the payment using one of the methods mentioned above and revise step one. Keep in mind that you cannot make any corrections once your application reaches the processing stage, so make sure that your form does not contain errors. Mistakes can render your US ESTA invalid.
The last step is when iVisa.com asks you to upload supporting documents. Once you are done with that, you can submit your application and wait. Your effort ends there.
The bottom line is that while you have the option to get your USA ESTA from the official government website, you can choose among many other visa services. We recommend that you use iVisa.com services because we have thousands of satisfied customers from all over the world. There is no reason why you cannot be one of them as well.