Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
If you can travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program, then you must already know that you need to apply for a US ESTA. There is more than one way to do that. For one thing, there is an official website of the Department of Homeland Security where an ESTA application process is available. However, not everyone wishes to apply there, which is why you may be searching for an alternative.
One of those alternatives is iVisa.com. We provide a short and straightforward US ESTA application process so that you do not have to handle the bureaucracy yourself. Instead, all you have to do is fill in an application, and we will handle the rest.
How to apply for an ESTA with iVisa.com
Nevertheless, you should know that you must meet some requirements before getting started. For one thing, you should know that you need a few things, but there is nothing on that list of requirements that is difficult to achieve. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
Putting together all of the above should be easy. Once you have everything, you can move on and fill in the application form. That is no cause for concern either since iVisa.comcreated a simple form that should not take you more than 20 minutes to go over. At the same time, if you need any help, you can always contact our support service via online chat or phone. The service is available non-stop, and you do not have to pay anything for using it.
The application form we provide for you has three steps. First, you need to give us your personal information such as name, address, e-mail, date of birth, etc. We also ask for passport information and details about your trip such as the intended arrival in the US. At this point, you must also choose one of the three available processing times. Just remember that your choice established the cost of your US ESTA. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
The second step asks for the payment and a quick revision. Make sure that your form does not contain typos or other errors. That can lead to an invalid ESTA.
The last step requires you to upload supporting documents. Once that is done, you can submit your application. Your work is done. iVisa.com takes care of the rest.
While you can refer to the official website of the Department of Homeland Security for an ESTA, remember that you have other options as well. iVisa.com is one of them, and we can guarantee a smooth and simple application process.