Our team works day and night to publish news and updates in response to travel queries like, ‘Does United States require Covid test to enter?’. These days, you definitely do need to get one in order to enter, and it must be taken within 72 hours of your flight in order to be accepted by the authorities. Visit iVisa.com to learn more about travel in Covid times.
Does United States require Covid test to enter?
Entry to the United States is reliant on passengers bringing evidence of a negative Covid test result to the airport. You should also remember the following:
- All travellers to the US need to present a Health Attestation and those of you heading on Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey and Rhode Island will need a State Health Declaration as well. Apply for both online at iVisa.com.
- Once you arrive, you must go directly to your self-isolation accommodation and stay there for ten days.
- Take a Covid test 3 days after you arrive.
- If your tests have been negative then you can resume normal life after the 10 day isolation period has been completed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get a Health Attestation?
To get your Health Attestation using the simplified form on the iVisa.com webpage, you’ll need:
- A passport with at least 6 months of validity
- A credit/debit card or Paypal to pay for any charges.
- An email address so we can deliver the Health Declaration
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter the United States. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest United States travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What processing speeds does iVisa.com offer?
One of the top reasons that our customers apply for their Health Declarations through iVisa.com is because we offer three different processing options:
- Standard The standard option is also the cheapest. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush For an extra fee, our experts work faster. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush The most popular choice for super-busy flyers. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What’s the process to apply with iVisa.com?
If you’re ready to apply for your Health Declaration with our helpful team on hand to assist, you simply need to:
- Visit iVisa.com and complete the form you need.
- Review your answers for errors.
- Decide which processing speed you want to use.
- Pay electronically with a card or Paypal.
Now all there is to do is wait for it to arrive.
Do I need anything else, like an eVisa?
Depending on your nationality, you will likely either need to apply for an American eVisa or a US ESTA. Once again, you can count on our expert assistance to guide you through the straightforward application on the iVisa.com website.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my travel documentation?
By protecting our databases and customer information with top-end security software and super-strength firewalls, we’ll never let your data fall into the wrong hands. That’s why you can trust iVisa.com with your Health Declaration application.
Where can I find more blogs related to topics like ‘Does United States require Covid test to enter’?
To speak to a travel advisor you can reach us by email or using the chat function on the website. Or to read more blogs related to themes like ‘Does United States require Covid test to enter’, just make your way to the iVisa.com page for more detailed blog posts.
With coronavirus hitting every country hard, and governments taking matters into their own hands to control the spread, you might have found yourself getting interested in cooking and baking during the lockdown period. Foodies have seen a boost to their numbers as amateur cooks and kitchen professionals have all sought refuge from the virus by making new soup, bread, pasta and cake combinations. We recommend that you compliment your new hobby with a mini break to a city that loves food so much, its nickname involves a fruit. The Big Apple is a wonderful destination for wannabe chefs and chocoholics alike. Chinatown and Little Italy should be top of your list. Head to Emilio’s Ballato for the most authentic Italian tiramisu- there’s no phone so you can’t book, but it must be good as it has welcomed famous regulars including Barack Obama. For the best Chinese dumplings, don’t miss out on Joe’s Shanghai. The soup dumplings are well worth a taste. What are you waiting for? Now that you know the answer to your question ‘Does United States require Covid test to enter?’- it’s time to start packing!