Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
The B1/B2 Visa is the visa you need to enter the United States for tourism, business, or medical reasons. The DS-160 form is the online form you need to complete for this visa. We can help you with any questions you might have about the DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application.
Currently, you can trust our partner, VisaExpress, to get your visa through a simple online procedure. Don’t worry! We have all the details about this process and we will detail more next.
We can confirm that anybody can apply for the B1/B2 Visa. Depending on your nationality, you may need to complete the process online or offline. Trust VisaExpress and learn more about the DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application.
Open the VisaExpress B1/B2 visa application
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a US B1/B2 Visa?
The B1/B2 Visa is a non-immigrant visa available for tourism, business, or medical reasons.
We can discuss the DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application with you! Trust us!
Can I get my US Visa online?
Through the VisaExpress portal, you can start the process online. You will need to complete the DS-160 form on this digital platform. According to your nationality, you may need to attend an interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate once you finish this first part. Below is a sample document of what your appointment confirmation will look like. You need to take it to your U.S. consulate/embassy when you do your interview.
What are the application requirements?
Make sure you have these items:
- Valid passport - Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months after entering the US.
- Digital photo - Check they comply with the standard passport photo recommendations.
- Travel itinerary - Display the details of your trip.
- Dates of your last 5 visits to the US - If applicable.
- Declaration - Detailing the purpose of your visit. It could be for tourism, business, or medical treatment.
- Funds - You need to prove you have enough money to support yourself during your trip.
- Email address- Expect all the documentation electronically.
How much does a U.S. multiple entries Visa B1/B2 cost?
Our partners VisaExpress can help you with an affordable service that will only cost you USD 159. Aside from acquiring the visa, the service includes 2 years of Travel Concierge Service while in the USA.
The fee doesn’t include the Government fee of USD 160. You will need to pay it directly to the US embassy or consulate.
How many entries can I get into the U.S. with the B1/B2 Visa?
The B1/B2 Visa provides multiple entries.
Keep checking more about the DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application.
When does my United States B1/B2 Business/Tourist Visa expire?
The visa will expire 10 years after the US Government issues it.
Check more about the DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application with us.
How long can you stay in the U.S. with the B1/B2 Visa?
As a foreign traveler, you can stay in the United States for up to 180 days per entry with the B1/B2 Visa.
How can I apply?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Respond to the questions in the application form with your essential details, such as email address, passport number, and date of birth.
- Confirm your information is accurate.
- Pay for the online service. Select a processing package according to your time and budget.
- Receive updates on your process in your email inbox.
Trust VisaExpress and apply today! Our partners are experts in processing these types of US visa applications. They can help you along the way 24 hours a day.
What if I have more questions about the B1/B2 Visa?
Visit the VisaExpress platform for more details about the DS-160 Sample PDF Doc U.S. Visa Info and Application. Communicate with them at any time! They have all the details about processing the B1/B2 Visa.
Apply now! The United States is waiting for you!