What is the F4 Visa?
The F4 Visa is under the Family Immigration Visa category. If you’re looking to apply for the F4 visa, you must have a sponsor who should be an immediate relative and is no younger than 21 years of age. This sponsor must be a US citizen.
The Family Immigration category divides into Immediate Relative and Family Preference. The F4 is part of the second group as it relates to siblings.
iVisa.com has the latest information about the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa. Keep checking more details in the following lines.
Who can get the F4 Visa?
The F4 Visa is only available for brothers and sisters of US citizens. Remember that your sponsor must be 21 years or older in order to be part of your application.
The sponsor can’t be a permanent resident or green-card holder of the United States. Only US citizens are permitted for this procedure.
All about the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa
As with any other Family Visa for the United States, you will need to pay USD 325 for the application processing fee. Besides, you must add the Affidavit of Support that costs USD 120. These fees will be paid directly to US immigration.
Our iVisa.com team can tell you all about the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa.
How long does it take to process my F4 Visa?
It may take you only a few minutes to complete the online forms. However, you must take into consideration that you may need to request documents throughout the process. Also, you need to attend an interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate, which could take a while depending on where you’re based.
We recommend applying as soon as you can so you can start dreaming about living in the United States soon. Let us tell you all about the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa.
Can I apply for an F4 Visa online?
Although part of the procedure is online, you still need to attend an interview at the US embassy or consulate. To start the process, you must complete Form I-130 with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). You can do it online or use the typical paper process through mail. A few other steps are available online. However, for the interview, you must attend in person.
iVisa.com is the perfect partner for the digital procedure as we’re experts on online visas.
How do I submit my F4 Visa?
- The petitioner must complete Form I-130 and wait for approval from USCIS. After that, the application will go to the National Visa Center (NVC). They will create a case number for your application and send you an email or mail stating all your details to check the status of your process.
- Pay for your fees and complete Form I-864 or Affidavit of Support. Make sure to have the financial documents to support this form.
- Fill out the Application for Immigrant Visa and Alien Registration or Form DS-260 and collect your civil documents. You need to scan and submit them.
- Attend the interview at the embassy or consulate. Wait for the confirmation your F4 Visa has been approved.
- Valid passport. It should be valid for at least 6 months after you decide to enter the United States.
- Form I-130.
- Affidavit of Support. The petitioner must complete it and attach the financial documents to support it.
- Form DS-260.
- Two photographs.
- Civil documents. These could be birth certificates, police records, military records, among others that will be confirmed by the US immigration system.
- Medical exams. These will be done before the interview.
We know you’re ready to start the path of your green card with the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa.
Tips for filling out the F4 Visa forms
- Use black ink. In case you decide to complete forms physically, use black ink and don’t make any mistakes. If you can do them electronically, it will be easier, and iVisa.com can give you a hand.
- Check your information a few times before sending it to US immigration. Consular officers will read your application carefully.
- If you come from a country where English isn’t the first language, translate your local documentation to English.
How does apply with iVisa.com work?
Applying for iVisa.com provides peace of mind as we have all the tools for any online process.
Check what we can offer:
- Digital forms with easy wording. Don’t complicate yourself with online applications. We have simplified everything for you!
- Experts checking your documents. You will have an extra set of eyes confirming your application is correct.
- 100% government complaint photos. We know what US immigration wants in terms of photos. Let us help you!
- Advice throughout your journey. You will never be alone when navigating these procedures. We can help you achieve your American dream.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I travel once I have the F4 Visa?
Once your visa is approved, you will receive instructions about receiving back your passport with the visa in it. Check the date carefully! Usually, the immigrant visa is valid for up to 6 months from the issuance date.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to start your journey for your Green Card. iVisa.com will always have your back to get the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa.
How do I prepare for the interview?
Before you start thinking about the interview, you need to go through a medical exam by a physician in the country you’re based. Once you have the results, they will either be sent to the embassy or provided in a sealed envelope. Besides, you need to gather all the documentation requested by the US immigration system.
We know you will be ready to get the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes! We have been helping travelers and immigrants for years. We know how to navigate the tedious US immigration procedures. Trust us! We know all the details about the F4 Visa for Siblings of US Citizens | Family Preference Visa.
I have some doubts. Who can I contact?
Get in touch with our support agents, who are available 24 hours a day. Remember that we have experts waiting to answer all your questions. We will help you all the way!