Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
Several countries do not allow their citizens to settle in the United States for work, studies, and earning a livelihood. Several rules are imposed by their government that restrict such requests of settling abroad . With the help of the Green Card lottery program, various citizens of such countries are benefitted. The Green card holder is allowed to settle in the United States for various reasons. The green card is valid for ten years. This validity period is an ample amount of time to get yourself placed in your desired job and become a citizen of the United States. The lottery program is conducted in the month of October which gives enough time to prepare for the interviews and other formalities.
To apply for the visa lottery at feasible rates, one can trust iVisa.com. To learn more about this program, one can visit our official website. The Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France is one of those services that allow the people of France to get close to their success when they settle in the United States. This is a golden chance to try your luck for getting the green card. This opportunity provides you the path to enrich your life by settling in the United States and grab the various opportunities the country brings. From filling out the form to processing the application and selection, our services are available at every step to guide our customers.
How to complete an application with iVisa.com to get A Diversity Visa?
- Visit iVisa.com.
- Fill out the application form for the Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France.
- Once the form is complete, submit it for review.
- Pay the fees for processing the visa.
- The application would then be reviewed by experts.
- If the visa gets approved, iVisa.com would email you the visa.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY IN ADVANCE?
iVisa.com would suggest you make your application for theDiversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France in advance because that way there would be enough time for you to complete the application and for iVisa.com to process your visa as per your requirements. Apply Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What documents are required at the time of applying for the Diversity Lottery Program?
The documents needed at the time of submitting the application for the Diversity Visa Lottery Green Card Lottery for France are mentioned below:
- Fill out the form to get started with the application process.
- The Last page of the valid passport is required for proceeding with the application.
- The documents containing Personal details must be presented.
- PayPal wallet or Credit/Debit card information is required.
- A recent passport-sized Photograph must be attached. The photograph should be professional and not older than six months.
- A Valid travel insurance policy is necessary for the commencement of the journey.
What will the price and the processing time be for the form?
The duration of processing depends upon the plan selected by the applicant at the time of filling out the application for the Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France. The plans are:
- Standard processing plan: It is one of the basic plans that are by default used with general processing. There are no added benefits of this plan. USD $46.49 - 2 days.
- Rush processing plan: As compared to the standard plan, the processing time of this plan is faster. With some nominal charges applicable, this plan is beneficial for all.
- Super rush processing plan: This plan facilitates quick processing of the application form of the applicant. The charges applicable for this plan are worth the services provided.
Where can I find more details about the form application?
To get more information about the Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France, one can visit iVisa.com or you can get in touch with iVisa.com’s customer care portal to clear all your doubts.
Is it safe to apply through iVisa.com?
It is safe to apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France through iVisa.com. Our services are aimed to serve you better every time by keeping your data safe and secure. To know more about our satisfactory services, kindly check the reviews of our customers.
How can we apply for the Diversity Lottery Program?
To apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France, you must fill out the lottery form and submit all the required details and documents correctly and then wait for the process to complete by selecting a suitable plan accordingly.
Can we apply for the Green Card Lottery online?
Yes, the online services regarding the lottery program are provided to our customers and those who wish to apply for the Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France can apply by visiting official website.
How to check the status of my application?
For checking the status of your application for Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France, you can visit our official website or can easily get in touch with the iVisa.com’s customer care portal.
A majority of people who visit the United States of America would love to go to Hawaii. The credit for this goes to the popularity of the Big Island but something that most people fail to realize is that there is so much more to Hawaii than just the Big Island. If you truly wish to explore Hawaii then iVisa.com would recommend you to visit the other islands located in Hawaii, like Kauai, Maui, etc. Apply now for Diversity Visa Lottery (Green Card Lottery) for France and experience the culture of Hawain islands.
You can visit Maui if you are someone who wants a mix of history and beaches. The island is smaller than the Big Island but is bigger than many other islands located there. The island is best known for its scenic coastline, stunning beaches, music, and the world's largest dormant volcano. The little components on the island like the culture and the music, make the place a heaven for all the people who love to have a good time. Whenever you are in Maui do take a helicopter ride over the island because the beauty of the island is best visible from the top.