This article deals with the Green card lottery and how long it takes. We also know the Green card lottery program as the Diversity Visaprogram allows 50,000 randomly selected people from countries that don’t send many immigrants to the United States to get permanent residency or green cards. The Green card lottery program is administered by the U.S State Department to increase the diversity among immigrants. You can register for the program online with iVisa.com and learn more about the Green Card Lottery: how long does it take.
There is a limited time during which you can register for the Green card lottery program during each fiscal year. The law allows only one entry by or for each person during each registration period. You only have one shot at this, so make it count through iVisa.com and get expert guidance in completing the Green card lottery program. It is fast, simple, and reliable. Keep on reading this article for more information on the Green Card Lottery: how long does it take.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM?
The Immigration Act of 1990 established the Green Card Lottery or the Diversity Visa as a way to increase the diversity among immigrants to the United States. It focuses on immigrants from smaller countries and countries that don’t send many immigrants to the United States. The Green card allows the applicants to work and live in the United States with the proper documentation, also known as a Green card. Visit iVisa.com for more information about the Green card lottery: how long does it take.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE GREEN CARD?
The process to get a Green card and permanently move to the United States can be lengthy, complicated, and frustrating for you. That is why iVisa.com is here to walk you through every step of the process. Our team of experts has years of experience guiding individuals through the visa application process. At iVisa.com, we’ll review your application and get the registration process started within 48 business hours of receiving your required documentation.
Once the applications are submitted, applicants must wait for the U.S State Department to process applications. Once processing is completed, applicants are notified of the results. Applicants should frequently check the State Department website to monitor their application.
If selected, you must complete all the Green card application process requirements. Once this step is completed, you must wait for the U.S Embassy to review your visa request. The process, from the initial lottery process to immigration, will take about 2 years. It guarantees none of these times.
WHAT IS THE PROCESSING TIME AND COST WITH iVISA.COM?
The Green lottery registration is free. It does not have a price when applying through the official website. You cannot afford any mistakes, as you can only submit a single application. So make it count. Apply through iVisa.com and get expert guidance to complete the registration process and reduce your chances of rejection. iVisa.com offers three processing options:
- Standard Processing Option: Here you can find the most basic option that allows you to get your documents in the most affordable way possible. The price is low but the waiting time is longer.
- Rush Processing Option: This is a much faster option, but the price is more expensive than the previous option.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Here you can find the most expensive and fastest option, as it delivers your travel document as soon as possible.
Choose an option that suits your travel plan. Click this link to start your registration with iVisa.com and learn more about the Green card lottery: how long does it take.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY PROGRAM THROUGH iVISA.COM?
You can register for the Green card lottery through iVisa.com and find more details on the Green Card Lottery: how long does it take. You can complete the process by following these steps:
- First, fill out the application form with valid information and choose the processing time which best suits your travel needs.
- Second, cross-check the information that you have given and complete the payment of the application fee using a credit/debit card or PayPal.
- Third, upload a copy of your passport and other required documents if necessary.
If you have any queries, contact our customer support agents. They are available 24/7.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO COMPLETE THE GREEN CARD LOTTERY REGISTRATION PROCESS?
You need to provide some additional information to complete the application process:
- A scan of your valid passport: we need a scanned copy of your passport to get all your details for completing the process.
- Digital photo: you must take a passport-sized photo, but you can use iVisa.com Passport Photos if you’re not sure of how to do this step.
- Your email address: Your travel document will be sent to your email address.
- Method of payment: You can pay the application through credit/debit card or PayPal. Visit this link for more details on the DV Green card lottery: how long does it take.
WHY DO I NEED TO APPLY WITH iVISA.COM?
You can register for the Green card lottery program online through iVisa.com. Get expert guidance from our team and they will guide you through the entire process. We make the application process simple and fast. We secure your data using advanced security and a professional team of experts to process your application. See the comments for more clarification.
WHERE TO FIND MORE INFORMATION ON GREEN CARD LOTTERY?
Visit iVisa.com’s webpage for more information on the Green card lottery: how long does it take. If you have any unresolved issues, contact our customer support agent. They are available 24/7. You can also contact us via email at help@iVisa.com.