The United States of America is a country loved by many people. A lot of people desire to live there. Sometimes they are unable to move to the country legally. Hence, to fulfill their wish and increase the diversity of immigrants in the country, the Department of State offers a Diversity Visa Lottery Program for those countries that don’t send many immigrants yearly. With the utilization of this Green Card Lottery Program, you can get a chance to receive a Permanent Residency. If you are a citizen of such a country like Korea, you can Apply Now for a Green Card Lottery Korea.
Applying for a Green Card Lottery Korea can be effortless and error-free when you use iVisa.com as our helpful executives work 24/7 and are available to help you submit your application This enhances your chance of selection in the Diversity Visa Lottery Program.
However, you can also apply by yourself on the official website, but the procedure can be tedious. Don’t wait!! Proceed now to grab this amazing opportunity. Find Out more about this lottery system here.
To get more information about the Green Card Lottery Korea, you can check the section given below:
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you mean by a Green Card Lottery Korea?
Green Card Lottery Korea is a program that has been initiated by the United States of America to give a chance to the citizens of Korea to live in the US permanently. As per this lottery system, around fifty thousand people are selected by the computer randomly to go through an interview to get a Green Card.
Navigate to learn more about this program.
Can I still apply for a Green Card Lottery if I am not a citizen of eligible countries?
Yes, you can still apply for a Green Card Lottery Korea even if you are not a citizen of eligible countries. You must have to fulfill any of the two conditions. You can Apply Now if your spouse is from an eligible country. If neither of your parents belongs to the country, you were born. You can choose either of your parents birth countries to apply.
How can I apply for a Green Card Lottery with iVisa.com?
When you associate with iVisa.com to apply for a Diversity Visa Lottery, you have to give twenty minutes of your time to complete three easy steps. You must plan to apply sooner as it will help you in getting an error-free application.
- First, visit our website to fill out an application form with the required data.
- Second, pay the processing fee and recheck your data to avoid any mistakes.
- Third, upload your documents and send the form.
Do I need to have several items to initiate the application for a Green Card Lottery?
Yes, association with iVisa.com allows you to initiate your application procedure for a Green Card Lottery with a few items:
- A valid passport with a minimum of six months of validity and its scanned copy.
- A valid email address to get your confirmation number via email.
- A digital photograph using our My Passport Photo if you don’t have one.
- A PayPal account or a credit/debit card to pay for the processing fee.
Get your DV Lottery Entry Form here.
Can I get some information about the processing fee and time for a Green Card Lottery?
Yes, you can get an idea about the options for the processing fee and time for a Green Card Lottery. With iVisa.com, you can select from the three options that we offer:
- Standard Processing Option: Submit your application in an average time at a standard price.
- Rush Processing Option: Send your application a little faster at a little higher price.
- Super Rush Processing Option: Submit your application in the shortest possible time for the highest price.
Find Out more about these options for processing here.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com to fill out a DV Lottery Entry Form as we utilize advanced systems for security to store your data safely.