Citizens of Pakistan should be aware of the Diversity Visa Lottery program. This immigration program can give you a Green Card to live and work in the United States. At the moment, travelers from Pakistan aren’t eligible for the Green Card Lottery Pakistan. Still, iVisa.com offers a simple, fast, and trustable service for other nationalities.
Having the possibility to live the American dream during these uncertain times is comforting. Keep reading about the Diversity Visa Lottery with iVisa.com. We are experts on the Green Card Lottery Pakistan.
How can I start the Diversity Visa Lottery with iVisa.com?
- Navigate the application page.
- Answer all the questions in the entry form.
- Select the processing option of your preference.
- Send us all your details so we can check them out.
- Receive an email with your travel document confirmation.
- Follow the next steps to acquire the Diversity Visa Lottery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Diversity Visa Lottery?
The Diversity Visa Lottery or Green Card Lottery is an immigration program for people who want to live in the United States. The program targets countries that usually already don’t send as many immigrants as US authorities would like to. For this reason, use our Visa Checker and confirm whether you are eligible to apply for the Green Card Lottery.
When can I apply for the Green Card Lottery?
The Green Card Lottery Pakistan opens for a few days between October and November, although this year Pakistan isn’t included as an eligible country. iVisa.com has the latest information about these dates. Stay informed by checking the application page.
Get more details about how to live the American dream!
What information is required?
Provide personal details so you can complete the entry form. We recommend having in hand your high-school diploma. If you haven’t finished high school, you should prove you have at least two years of work experience with a 2-year training. These requirements are essential before starting the process.
Gather these items, as well:
- A passport with a 6-month validity.
- The applicant photo, if you apply with your spouse and children, they must provide photos as well.
- A valid email address to receive the iVisa.com communications.
- Payment methods, pay with a Paypal account, or use a credit/debit card.
What are the processing times and fees?
iVisa.com can work as quickly as you need. We have three processing options for the Diversity Visa Lottery:
- Standard processing service: USD 30.00 - 2 days If you can wait a flexible time for your Diversity Visa Lottery.
- Rush processing service: We will process your travel document in less time for a higher price.
- Super Rush processing service: The quickest alternative when the deadline is close.
Get in touch with our customer service assistants for any questions about the Green Card Lottery Pakistan!
What is the Green Card Lottery process?
Applicants that are eligible to enter must go through these three steps:
- Complete the entry form with your details. Select the processing time of your preference.
- Check your information and proceed to pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents, such as your photo.
We will help you with the first steps of the Diversity Visa Lottery process. Don’t forget that you will need to attend an interview at the nearest US embassy. We will send you a preparation guide for this stage of the process.
Applicants must enter the United States within 6 months after getting the Green Card Lottery confirmation.
Let our experts help you with any doubts!
How safe is iVisa.com?
100% safe! iVisa.com knows that safety is a top priority for all our customers. For this reason, we work with the highest security guidelines for your Green Card Lottery Pakistan.
Dive into the opinions section and read all our success stories. iVisa.com is the best alternative for your migration dreams!
Where can I find more details?
Connect with our customer service representatives who are available day and night. The Green Card Lottery is only a click away!