What is the H-3 Trainee Visa?
Among the Temporary worker visas, you can find the H-3 Trainee Visa. A temporary worker is defined as someone who wishes to enter the United States for employment within a fixed period. This period is never considered permanent or indefinite.
We can explain more about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa in the following lines.
Who can apply for the H-3 Trainee Visa?
The H-3 Trainee or Special Education visitor is available for people who wish to train (other than graduate medical or academic) in the education of children with mental, physical, or emotional disabilities whenever these programs aren’t available in the trainee’s home country. It’s also valid for practical training programs.
If you have wished to learn more about special education, this is your opportunity to start your path in the United States. Let iVisa.com tell you all about it!
How much does it cost to apply for the H-3 Trainee Visa?
You must pay USD 190 for the application fee. Remember that you may have other expenses along with the procedure as you may need to acquire or translate documents, spend on logistics for your interview, among other factors.
We have all the details about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa.
How long does it take to process my H-3 Trainee Visa?
We can’t provide you with the exact timing for the whole process as it will depend on the US immigration service. Completing the forms may not take that long. However, scheduling an interview could take a few weeks or even months. It will depend on the US embassy or consulate.
As soon as you have all your documents ready, start the process and obtain the visa before your trip. Let our experts inform you about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa.
Can I apply for an H-3 Trainee Visa online?
Part of the procedure is online. However, you will need to attend an interview in person and maybe acquire supporting documents physically. You should get familiar with online platforms as they may become more common soon.
iVisa.com is an expert in online services. Review all the details about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa with us.
How do I submit my H-3 Trainee Visa?
- Head to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website and submit Form I-129. USCIS must approve your petition before you move forward.
- Fill out Form DS-160 and don’t forget to attach the required photo. Also, check what documents you need to submit.
- Schedule and go to your interview at the US embassy or consulate.
- Obtain H-3 Trainee Visa and travel!
- Valid passport. Check that the validity of your passport is at least 6 months beyond your stay in the US.
- Form I-129. Send it to USCIS.
- Form DS-160.
- Photo. Attach the photo to Form DS-160 according to the photo requirements.
- Application fee payment receipt.
- Receipt number. For the approved petitions from USCIS.
We have more information about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa in the next lines.
Tips for filling out the H-3 Trainee Visa forms
- Use black ink. Whenever possible, complete your forms online. Sometimes, you could make a mistake, or it isn’t clear when you write on the form. For these cases, you must use black ink.
- Review your information a few times to confirm everything is correct.
- Translate your documents to English, in case the originals are in a foreign language.
Learn all about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa with iVisa.com.
How does applying with iVisa.com work?
We bring you all these advantages:
- Online forms with easy language. We won’t complicate your life with intricate forms.
- Experts checking your documents. You may have missed a letter or an entire section. We will review it and let you know.
- 100% government complaint photos. We know all the details about photo requirements. We can help you!
- Advice throughout your journey. In case you have some doubts along the way, our team will answer them as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the interview?
The main purpose of the interview is for the consular officer to confirm you’re qualified for the H-3 Trainee Visa. At all times, you must be confident that you meet the requirements under US law. Depending on the US embassy or consulate, you may need to provide digital fingerprints scans.
The consular officer will inform you whether the embassy needs more time to process your application or which are the next steps for you. In case your visa is approved, you may need to pay an issuance fee.
We recommend bringing the exact documents requested and answer all the questions they may pose you.
How do I enter the United States with my visa?
You will have your visa on your passport, and you need to display it to immigration officers upon your arrival. US authorities could refuse your entry, even if you have a visa. Border Protection has the power to permit or deny admission to anybody. Therefore, make sure to have the right documentation with you at all times.
Once you enter, you will have a stamp of entry or paper Form I-94 (Arrival/Departure Record).
Can I trust iVisa.com?
100%! We have been helping travelers and immigrants achieve all their trip dreams. We know that working, studying, and living in the United States is a dream for lots of people. For this reason, we want to contribute to your goal to live American life, even temporarily. Handling US immigration services is difficult, but you have iVisa.com on your side!
Check more information about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa with us.
I have some doubts. Who can I contact?
Connect with our support agents, who can answer all your questions 24 hours a day. Our team has researched all about the H-3 Trainee Visa | Nonimmigrant Special Education Visa so we can provide proper answers to your doubts.
Travel to the US now!