The counties of Hawaii are following unique multilayered safety guidelines for tourism during Covid 19. The Hawaii covid travel Oahu mandates tourists, above the age of five, to fill the Mandatory State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form and register themselves with and register themselves with Hawaii’s Safe Travel Program before departure. In addition to that, you must get a pre-travel covid testing 72 hours prior to departure and present a negative test result from a "trusted partner," a list of which can be found on Hawaii Covid 19 website, as well as undergo a health screening on arrival.
Hawaii covid travel Oahu is declined to those who have been in Brazil, China, the European Schengen Area, Iran, Ireland, South Africa, and the United Kingdom in the past 14 days. However, inter-county passengers can enter Oahu without even a Safe Travels profile.
What is the application process?
There are just a few simple steps to complete your application process with iVisa.com :
- Go to iVisa.com and fill out your application form.
- Select your processing time.
- Make sure to attach all scanned documents to your form before submitting it.
- Pay for your application by choosing your preferred mode of payment.
Why should I apply in advance?
Applying in advance keeps you tension-free and is a cheaper option. Moreover, obtaining your QR code(s) for Hawaii airport processing will significantly reduce the airport screening and processing time. You will also be able to get your pre-travel testing done in time for departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
We acknowledge the fact that Covid 19 has considerably changed the concept of traveling. So to make sure that all your doubts about Hawaii covid travel Oahu are duly answered, we have designed this section.
What is the Mandatory State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form?
The Mandatory State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form registers the travelers with the Safe Travels Hawaii program by creating an online account. It is mandatory to fill this form to get an entry in Hawaii. You must provide your travel details, your travel details, your accommodation details, and negative covid 19 test results.
What are the essential documentation required for this form?
Hawaii covid travel Oahu requires along with the Mandatory State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form, along with the following documents :
- A legally valid photo ID
- A valid passport that does not expire for at least 3-6 months is an absolute necessity.
- Certificate of Health in the form of an FDA-approved NAAT test ( Nucleic Acid Amplification Test), processed by a CLIA-certified laboratory.
- Proof of Accommodation
- A functioning email address is required to remain updated about the progress of your application and to receive your documents.
- Credit card/Debit card/ PayPal to make payments for your form so it is important to attach a valid payment route.
To learn more click here
Do I need to follow the procedure if I have been vaccinated for Covid 19?
Proof of vaccination does not exempt you from the given guidelines. If you fail to fill the Mandatory State of Hawaii Travel and Health Form and present a negative covid test, you will have to undergo a 10-day self-quarantine upon arrival. Bearing the cost of which will be your responsibility.
Click here to apply in advance.
What is the processing time and price?
iVisa.com provides these three following options :
- Standard Processing: Opting for this, you can get your visa documents at a reasonable rate in due time for your trip. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush Processing: Opting for this, you can get your documents ahead of the standard processing for a little extra sum. This seems to be the most suitable option for most customers. USD 20.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush Processing: Opting for this, you can get your documents at the earliest, however, this is an expensive option. USD 20.00 - 4 hours.
How safe is iVisa.com?
The excellent systems used by iVisa.com keeps all interference at bay, hence keeping your details are super protected. Take a look at our website to see what our satisfied clients have to think about our policies and services.
I still have questions, what do I do?
Visit iVisa.com customer support in case you have more queries about Hawaii covid travel Oahu. Your safe journey is our priority.
Visiting Oahu, the very first stop must be Honolulu, its most famous spot. The breath-taking beaches combined with high-end resorts, entertainment, shopping, dining, and nightly entertainment make it the most popular tourist attraction. One of the most loved beaches here is Waikiki. Along the eastern portion of Waikiki's coastline stands Hawaii's most recognizable natural landmark, Diamond Head. Set off on an uphill trek to enjoy the panoramic view of the shoreline underneath.
iVisa.com wishes you a joyful and happening trip to Hawaii.