Although many people think that getting a US Visa extension is very hard, it’s actually a very standard procedure at this point.
If you’re a visitor stranded in the United States due to the recent situation with COVID-19 or any other circumstances beyond your control, you can file a request with the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on the Form I-539, called Application to Extend/Change Nonimmigrant Status prior to the expiration of your authorized period of stay.
You must keep in mind that if you remain in this country longer than authorized without notifying the immigration officers, you will be deported and banned from the States. It is also recommended that you apply for a visa extension 45 days before your sanctioned stay expires.
We know how complicated and confusing travel procedures can get at times. So, thinking about your convenience, iVisa has created an easy and reliable platform to process a wide variety of travel documents online from the comfort of your own home! With iVisa, those long waiting hours at the airport will be long gone, and you will finally be able to focus on what matters most: Your travel experience!
If you’re planning to visit the US of A soon, read our FAQs below to learn more about the documents that you can request through iVisa’s highly reliable platform, so you can save time and avoid stressful government procedures that can definitely take the joy out of any trip.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHEN CAN I APPLY FOR A UNITED STATES VISA EXTENSION?
You can apply to extend your stay if:
- You were lawfully admitted into the States with a nonimmigrant visa.
- Your nonimmigrant visa status is valid
- You have not committed any crimes that make you ineligible for a visa
- You have not infringed the conditions of your admission
- Your passport is valid and will remain valid for the duration of your stay
WHAT TRAVEL DOCUMENTS CAN YOU HELP ME PROCESS?
Depending on where you’re from, iVisa can help you process a variety of travel documents so you can save time at the consulate or at the airport. From registering your trip to the Embassy to applying for an ESTA, our friendly and secure platform is a synonym of pleasant travel experiences!
You can check the kind of document you must apply for to be allowed to enter the United States with the help of our Visa Checker Tool.
Once you do, you can apply for it here.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO PROCESS MY REQUEST?
You will only need to provide the list of documents below so you can process your request through iVisa’s highly intuitive platform:
- Passport Scan: you must provide a valid passport scan so we can have your personal details and contact information.
- Return Flight Ticket: take note that these documents are valid for a specific period of time. This means that you will be allowed to stay in the country for a short period of time. For this reason, you must show proof of your valid return flight ticket to immigration authorities.
- Accommodation Proof: this can be your hotel reservation or a written letter from your host in the United States.
- Valid Email Address: our expert review team will send the documents to your email, which is why you have to give us a valid email address.
- Payment Method: you will be allowed to use Paypal or any valid credit or debit card to pay for the fees.
WHAT ARE THE STANDARD PROCEDURE TIMES AND FEES?
A very important question indeed. We get why these are travelers’ top concerns. Keeping this in mind, iVisa has developed an easy and reliable way for you to apply for your travel documents from the convenience of your own place in just a couple of minutes. These are the most common procedure times and fees for you to process your travel documents with iVisa:
- Standard Procedure Time – you will get your document in 24 hours, and the price will be USD 20.00 (fees included).
- Rush Procedure Time – you’ll receive your ESTA along with the Health Declaration in 4 hours, and the price for it is USD 50.00 (all service fees included).
- Super Rush Procedure Time – this is the fastest option available. You will get the document in 1-hour, by paying USD 70.00.
Be advised that you can contact us at any moment if you need further assistance or if you’ve got any questions along the way.
If you have already selected the procedure time that best suits your travel requirements, you can process your travel documents here.
HOW PRECISELY DO I PROCESS MY DOCUMENTS WITH IVISA?
Once you’ve sent your application through iVisa, you’ll experience the easiest, most reliable way to process your travel papers without ever having to leave home. But that’s not all, our platform is also very safe! We promise that it won’t take you longer than just a couple of minutes to submit your form by simply following this three-step method:
First, Fill out your application form. Then, choose the processing time that is the most suitable for your travel needs.
Second, make sure to double-check the information you’ve provided and review that is correct. Later, you will be able to complete the online payment via Paypal or with a valid credit or debit card.
Third, upload your passport scan and any other documents if it’s required. Now, the last thing to do will be to deliver the online form after you click on the Submit button.
Once you’ve properly sent the application, iVisa’s incredible review team will take care of it and send the travel documents to your email.
HOW SAFE IS IVISA TO PROCESS MY TRAVEL PAPERS?
You can rest assured that our platform is extremely trustworthy! Even though we are not related to the United States Government in any way, we are an accredited travel agency with a great team of experts that will take care of your application in the most effective way. If you would like to find out more information about iVisa’s full set of services, you may read what our customers have to say about us here.
WHERE CAN I FIND INFORMATION IF I HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Feel free to contact us whenever you like! Get in touch with our customer service reps and they’ll clear all your doubts. As a matter of fact, our remarkable team is always eager to answer any of your questions 24/7. Call them +1 (786) 460-2707 or email them at email@example.com.