iVisa.com has all the information you need to know if you’re trying to find out how citizens of China can enter the United States during Coronavirus. These are uncertain times, so there may be restrictions on people arriving in the USA from China, but if you’re a Chinese citizen living in Canada, for example, you’ll be free to enter.
What do I need to know about how citizens of China can enter the United States during Coronavirus?
If you’re not sure how citizens of China can enter the United States during Coronavirus, read our guidelines about the necessary steps to take.
- All passengers are obliged to provide a completed Health Attestation as well as a State Health Declaration if you’re heading to Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey or Rhode Island.
- Travelers must present covid test results dated within the 72 hours before your flight.
- Upon arrival, you must go directly to your accommodation and self-isolate there for 10 days. It’s recommended to take another covid test on day 3 to check that you’re still free from Covid.
- If all the results are negative then you’re free to finish self-isolation after day 10.
Why apply in advance?
Avoid leaving the Health Declaration to the last minute, as this will result in you risking being fined or denied entry on arrival! Applying in advance sets you up for success, and we can facilitate advance applications without extra cost.
Frequently Asked Questions
What will I need to have with me in order to apply for the Health Declaration?
To obtain your Health Declaration to the US on the iVisa.com page, you’ll require:
- Your passport- and it shouldn’t be due to expire for at least another 6 months.
- A credit/debit card or Paypal are accepted payment methods.
- Your email address as this is where we will send you the Health Declaration.
What kind of processing times does iVisa.com offer for the Health Declaration?
Choose how soon you need to receive your Health Declaration because iVisa.com offer three processing options:
- Standard: The average time frame with a low cost.
- Rush: Faster processing if you can pay more.
- Super Rush: The last minute travelers choice.
How can I get the Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
In order to keep everything simple, easy and straightforward for our customers, you just need to follow three steps:
- Enter your details onto iVisa.com application and check twice for errors.
- Select your chosen processing speed.
- Pay the visa and processing fee with a card or Paypal. Once you hit submit, that’s it. It’s never been easier to travel to the US.
Will I need to get an eVisa too?
Applying for a visa is an essential part of the process relating to how citizens of China can enter the United States during Coronavirus. Get your US Visa through the same easy method with our expert advice.
Is the service provided by iVisa.com safe to use?
We consider customer safety to be our highest priority, which is why all of our databases are protected by top-quality firewalls. Read our customer reviews if you want to know more about why we are the safest travel agency to use when applying for your Health Declaration.
Where can I read more about how citizens of China can enter the United States during Coronavirus?
If you’re interested in reading up on how citizens of China can enter the United States during Coronavirus just make your way over to iVisa.com where you’ll find a whole lot of resources and tools to prepare for your trip. You can also message us on chat or send us an email.
The United States of America is a fantastic country to visit thanks to the wide range of activities you can find there for tourists. Movie buffs will enjoy studio tours in LA while foodies can sample world-renowned dishes by culinary masters in New York. If you’re a music fan then you should consider booking a trip to Nashville, which is also known as the Music city. As the capital of Tennessee, it is no secret that country music is a permanent jukebox setting in many bars and dance halls of the region.
There are a multitude of attractions to be recommended including Graceland and the Elvis Presley Memphis Complex, where you can see ‘The King’s’ collection of glittering performance outfits in his former mansion. You’ll also find Dolly Parton’s Dollyland in the nearby town of Pigeon Forge, which also has nine roller coasters and an old steam railway which loops around the park!