NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
As a US citizen, you can enter Uruguay during coronavirus. However, be aware that you will need the Uruguay Health Declaration before traveling to Uruguay. Luckily, you have iVisa.com on your side with a fast, simple, and reliable service. Let us help you with the digital process.
Although coronavirus continues to be a threat to most world citizens, Uruguayan authorities have taken further steps to keep the local population and travelers safe. Continue checking how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
How can I acquire the Uruguay Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- Our experts will review your details and get in touch if they need more information.
- Receive the Health Declaration electronically.
- Show the health document to health authorities in Uruguay.
Apply in advance
If your trip is a few months away, you can still apply for the Uruguay Health Declaration now. Our team can keep your information under lock and key and process your application when it’s the right time. Check the details about how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I enter Uruguay during coronavirus as a US citizen?
Yes! If you have a US passport, you can enter Uruguay without any issues. However, you will need to have the following beforehand:
- The Uruguay Health Declaration.
- Upon arrival, you need to quarantine for 14 days. On the 7th day of this period, you need to take a covid PCR test.
- Before arrival, you must take a PCR covid test within 72 hours of arrival.
- Provide a sworn statement stating that you don’t have any covid symptoms and haven’t knowingly had contact with an infected patient in the last 14 days.
- Health insurance covering covid cases.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
Yes, the United States has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders and now all non-citizen air travelers aged 18 and over traveling to the United States need to display their a COVID vaccination certificate. Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. The last dose must have been received a full 14 days before traveling.
What is the validity of the Uruguay Health Declaration?
The Uruguay Health Declaration has a maximum validity of 15 days after arrival. Also, the health document allows a single entry and a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry in Uruguay. We have all the details about how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
What information do I need?
Provide all the details that the application form requests. Also, you need to have these requirements:
- A valid passport with 6-month validity.
- An email address.
- A payment method, pay for the professional service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can discuss how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush processing time: 8 hours - USD 35.00.
- Super Rush processing time: 4 hours - USD 60.00.
We know all about how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
How can I apply?
- Fill out the application form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Check your details and try not to leave blank spots. Pick a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents if needed.
Expect the Uruguay Health Declaration electronically. As soon as you receive it, you should print and sign it. Continue learning how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
Is iVisa.com trustworthy?
100%! Security is a top priority for all our processes. We work with the highest security measures. Trust us!
Go to the comments section and confirm our services have all you need. Let’s explore how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
I have some doubts. Who should I contact?
Contact our customer support agents who are available day and night. We solve your doubts about how citizens of the United States can enter Uruguay during coronavirus.
Check the application page now!
We are sure you will have the best time in Uruguay. Visit this country in South America during carnival season. By mid-January, Carnival in Uruguay starts, and it lasts about two months. Based on candombe, dance, and rhythms that were brought over by slaves during the 19th century, we are sure you will enjoy it. Check the ‘cuerda group’ and extraordinary dancing that happens all over the streets.
Uruguay is a wine country. In other words, you can’t leave without trying just some of the wine produced here. Although the production is not as big as in Argentina, it’s still relevant for the region. Uruguay produces 70 million liters of wine per year. Try Tannat, the star grape in Uruguay. Visit Bodega Bouza in Canelones. Also, check Bodega Garzon near Jose Ignacio.
Get the Uruguay Health Declaration now and travel soon. We know you will continue to be safe in Uruguay as you know you must comply with all the health protocols. Continue checking all the sites you can visit, and don’t miss Punta del Este and Montevideo. It’s time to trust iVisa.com and enjoy your next trip!