As an Indian citizen, you may get a US Tourist visa, if you would like to spend your holiday in America. You cannot get the visa online, but you can fill in the form DS-160 using an online visa service. iVisa has this service, and as a result, you are able to enjoy a hassle-free application process. Here is some helpful info.
What are the prerequisites for an online DS-160?
If you would like to apply for a US Tourist visa, you don't need to fulfill several requirements. Actually, this is what you must provide:
- Valid passport -- every person who wishes to apply for a US Tourist visa is needed to hold a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the intended arrival date in the US.
- Photo -- along with the application form, you need to upload a photo of yourself. It has to be as recent as possible and follow the photo requirements. Because then you'll need to print it out.
- Means of payment -- you'll have to pay the fee for the US Tourist visa. In some cases, that's payable after the application form is finished but prior to the interview. It depends on the nationality. Obviously, service fees apply. iVisa accepts debit or credit cards, but PayPal can also be considered as a valid method of payment.
The US TOURIST VISA application form
The next thing you need to check on the listing is the program itself. iVisa is preparing an accessible and convenient form so you can finish it in about 10 moments . Plus, should you want any help, you ought to understand that iVisa's customer service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form that iVisa made have three measures :
- The first one is going to expect you to supply some private details, travel information, and passport info. Additionally, you will have to pick a processing period, an aspect that this selection will determine the expense of your US Tourist visa. iVisa includes three options: Standard, Rush, and Super Rush. In this way, it is possible to choose the one that is most convenient for you.
- The second step will ask you to make the payment and revise your form so be certain it does not include any mistakes. An error will invalidate your application form confirmation, meaning you have to repeat the procedure.
- When you go to the next step, you will be asked to upload the supporting documents for your application . This is the moment when you must upload the photograph for your application. If additional documents are needed, you'll be notified.
When you're finished, all that is left for you to do is to submit the program. iVisa will send the confirmation letter at the timeframe you'll have chosen to your email account. The bottom line is that you can apply for a US tourist visa, but you need to go to the Embassy to do it. Fortunately, the form can be handled online, and iVisa provide that service.