The process of getting a USA ESTA online is as simple as it can be. iVisa.com can help you every step of the way, and as a result, you can get the needed document in as little as 6 hours if that is what you want. You do not need much. iVisa.com asks very little of you so that you enjoy the process as much as possible.
Step one: make sure that you are eligible
As you may already know, a US ESTA is available only for people who travel to the United States by sea or by air under the Visa Waiver program. There are 38 nationalities which qualify for it, and to find out if you are among them, you can use iVisa.com [Visa Checker]. All you have to do is access the tool on iVisa.com homepage, choose your nationality from the drag-down menu on the left, and then select the United States in the menu on the right. If you are eligible for a US ESTA, you will be able to apply for it right there and then. If not, you are given a list of embassies where you can go and apply for the proper document.
Step two: prepare the documentation
Before you go on and fill in the application form, you need to make sure that you already have everything you need for a successful application process. If you do not, you need to take care of that. You do not need much, and the items on the list of requirements are easy to achieve. Here is what you need:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your bio-metric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
Step three: fill in the application form
To apply for a USA ESTA online is simpler than you think. The online application form is short and does not impose any challenges. The form has three simple stages you need to go through. Stage number one asks for your personal information as well as for some passport info and trip details. You must also choose a processing time for your application, aspect which determines the cost of your US ESTA. You are given the following options:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
Stage number two consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload supporting documents. When you are through, just hit the submit button, and you are done. As you can see, it is plain sailing to apply for a USA ESTA online with iVisa.com. You can do that in three simple steps. The document is valid for 2 years since issue or until your passport expires if that happens first. You can use the ESTA for multiple entries, but you cannot stay in the US for more than 90 days at a time.