Are you planning a trip to the United States anytime soon? You need to see what type of travel document you need to cross its borders. While most nationalities need to apply for a US visa, others can travel under the Visa Waiver Program, in which case all they need is a ESTA registration for the USA. What does that mean? It means that if you qualify for it, you can obtain a US ESTA online, and iVisa.com can help with the application process.
What do you need?
The requirements for a US ESTA are nothing out of the ordinary. You need a few things so that iVisa.com can get the process started. You need to provide the following:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your biometric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.comaccepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
ESTA registration for the USA – the application form
The next step for you consists of filling in the application form. There is no reason for concern because iVisa.com created a short and straightforward form that should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete. Moreover, if you find something that you need help with; you can contact iVisa.com customer support. The service is available 24/7, and it is entirely free of charge.
The application form you need to complete has three steps. Step number one requires you to fill in your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport info. You must also select one of the three available processing time options, but remember that your choice determines the cost of your ESTA]. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
The next step asks you to make the payment using one of the means mentioned above and revise step one. The revision is crucial because typos or other errors can invalidate your US ESTA. Read the form multiple times to make sure that does not happen.
The third and last step is the moment when you must upload the supporting documents for your application. If additional papers are required, you will get a notification. Once you are done with step three, you can submit your form and iVisa.com takes care of the rest.
As you can see, getting an ESTA registration for the USA is a piece of cake. The application process is short and simple, and your effort is minimal. The document is valid for 2 years since issue, you have multiple entries, but you cannot stay in the US for more than 90 days per entry.