NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
New York has opened for travel, and now you can enjoy this state. However, you must know about a mandatory document known as the Traveler Health Form, as you will definitely need it. iVisa.com offers a fast, simple, and reliable service to acquire this health document. The process is 100% online.
We know you are ready to visit New York. However, you must follow all the covid guidelines so you can have a fun trip. Check the Traveler Health Form with us. Our team can answer your question: Is New York open for travel?
How can I get the New York Traveler Health Form with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page
- Complete the required details.
- Our team will check your application and get in touch if they need more information.
- We will send the health document electronically.
- Show the Traveler Health Form to authorities as soon as you enter New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the travel restrictions in New York?
If you are ready to enter New York, you need the New York Traveler Health Form if you come from a state that doesn’t border with NY. In case you don’t have it, you could face a fine of USD 10,000!
Once you have this mandatory document, you have two routes to follow up your trip to New York:
- Complete a 14-day quarantine period.
- Take a COVID-19 test within 3 days before entering New York. You need to have a receipt showing the date of the test. Quarantine for 3 days upon arrival and take a second COVID-19 test on day 4. As soon as you receive the negative results, you can leave the quarantine period.
Either way, remember that you need the Traveler Health Form. We have the answer to your question: Is New York open for travel?
What are the requirements to apply?
Travelers will need to provide personal details to complete the online form. Also, they must have the following items:
- A valid passport.
- A valid email address so we can keep in touch.
- A payment option, pay for the iVisa.com service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Trust our team and check the answer to your question: Is New York open for travel?
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: the most affordable service if you are willing to wait a reasonable time for your travel document. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: we will send the health document in less time. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: for a higher price, we can work as fast as possible on your travel requirement. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
Let us help you with your question: Is New York open for travel?
How can I apply?
- Complete the required details in the digital form. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush) according to your needs.
- Review your details and select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
After completing these three steps, we will send the Traveler Health Form to your email inbox. Therefore, make sure to provide a valid email address during the process.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have been helping travelers for years, and we have acquired the right expertise to support you now. Check the comments section for more details of our trustable services. We know all the details about your question: Is New York open for travel?
Obtain the Traveler Health Form now. Go for it!
Where can I get more details?
Communicate with our support representatives who are available day and night. They are experts regarding your question: Is New York open for travel?
Go to the application page now!
New York is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the world. Its charm attracts millions of tourists every year. Start your trip with Central Park, which connects different landmarks from all over the city. This massive park located in Manhattan has been a central piece in many American movies. We invite you to walk and explore the beautiful nature that it offers. Visit world famous museums, such as the Guggenheim, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the American Museum of Natural History. We are sure that you will be blown away by all the artwork and artifacts you will find in these unique museums. Continue with the Rockefeller Center and Observation Deck. The sculptures, skating rink, and the NBC studios make this site one of the most iconic ones in New York. Although you will find big crowds of people visiting it, it’s worth a place on your itinerary! If you are visiting during the Christmas season, enjoy the lights in the plaza. Also, take in the unique Christmas tree. Visit New York now and acquire your Traveler Health Form with us.