If you want to travel to the United States and you can do so under the Visa Waiver Program, then you probably know that you must apply for a US ESTA. However, you do not have to necessarily get an ESTA from an official US government website. Several visa services can help you obtain the document and iVisa.com is one of them. We guarantee a simple and short application process so that you can focus on other details of your trip.
What are the requirements?
Before you fill in the application form, it is best if you make sure that you have the proper documentation and information at hand. iVisa.com does not ask for very much, but you need to provide the following:
- Passport – you must hold a valid electronic passport with a digital chip that contains your bio-metric info. At the same time, the passport needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in the United States.
- E-mail address – the US ESTA arrives via e-mail, which is why you must have a valid e-mail address to which you have access. Once iVisa.com sends you the ESTA, do not forget to print out at least one physical copy of the document.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process, which is why you must have a method of online payment. iVisa.com accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat; whichever you find most convenient.
US ESTA – the application form
One thing left for you to do is to fill in the online application form. You should have no issues in doing it. It takes about 20 minutes to complete, and if you need help, iVisa.com puts at your disposal its excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 via online chat and phone and it will not cost you a penny.
There are three steps you must complete. The first one focuses on your general information. You must provide your name, address, date of birth, passport info, trip details, and so on. You are also required to make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. You are given three options, and each of them has its own fee. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing time – This is the slowest option. Your application is processed within 2 days from submission, and you will be charged just $29.
- Rush processing time – if you are looking to get your US ESTA sooner than 48 hours, the Rush option guarantees that you have your document in 12 hours. The cost this time is $59.
- Super Rush processing time – since this is the fastest option you have at hand, it is the most expensive as well. You will be charged $79, but you can have your ESTA in as little as 6 hours.
The second step consists of payment and revision, but make sure that you are very careful about the latter. You cannot make any corrections once your application reaches processing, and mistakes lead to an invalid ESTA. Double-check your form before moving on.
The last step is the moment when iVisa.com asks for you to upload supporting documents. If additional documents are required, you will be informed in due time. Once all three steps are complete, submit your application, and iVisa.com handles the rest. All you can do is wait.
So, to answer your question, you are not obligated to get a ESTA from an official US government website. iVisa.com can help you just as well. The issued document is valid 2 years since the issue date, and you can use it for multiple entries. Nonetheless, you can only stay in the United States for a maximum of 90 days per entry.