Visiting New York is one of the best plans that anyone can ever do because of its influence worldwide in economics and culture. However, if you plan to visit this gorgeous city, you must know the New York COVID Protocols before preparing for your trip. As you know, the current pandemic is the reason why there are new travel restrictions to prevent its spread. Fortunately, iVisa.com will explain the New York COVID Protocols to you, so you have it clear.
Visitors will have to wear a mask and practice social distancing as part of the New York COVID Protocols and fill out the New York Traveler Health Form. You have the chance to do it on your own, even before your departure, but it would be tedious to complete if you don’t know how to do it because of its ambiguous language. That’s why you can use iVisa.com to get it in advance. Suppose you want to obtain your New Tork Traveler Health Form before your trip. In that case, use iVisa.com to save extra-time and avoid any stressful questionnaires where you have to attach as many documents as possible. You will receive your form before your departure, and you won’t have to wait hours in long queues.
How can I get the New York Traveler Health Form with iVisa.com?
One of the New York COVID Protocols is filling out the New York Traveler Health Form. Fortunately, iVisa.com will help you to obtain it effortlessly. Complete the following steps to start with the process:
- Fill out the application form designed for you. Don’t forget to double-check your information and choose the processing service you prefer.
- Continue with the payment method. Feel free to choose any of your debit/credit cards or just your Paypal account.
- Upload the required documentation as indicated and submit it.
Find out more about the New York COVID Protocols.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the New York COVID Protocols?
The New York COVID Protocols will depend on where you come from:
- Travelers to New York will have to take the COVID-19 PCR Test before their arrival. They must be tested 72 hours before their arrival to New York. On arrival, they will have to remain self-isolated for three days. On day four, they will be tested again, and if their result is negative, they are free to go. Otherwise, they will have to stay in quarantine for a longer period of time.
- Travelers who left New York but came back before one business day won’t have to take any test nor self-isolate. However, they might be subject to further revision.
In both cases, visitors will have to fill out the New York Traveler Health Form. That’s what you have to know about the New York COVID Protocols.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter the United States. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest United States travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What information is required to apply for the New York Traveler Health Form?
If you decided to apply for the New York Traveler Health Form, please, make sure to follow the next list:
- Your email address where you will receive your document.
- Details about yourself, including your passport scanned.
- Details about your trip, including your flight number.
- The payment method you prefer.
What are the prices for the New York Traveler Health Form?
Final prices will vary on the processing option you choose for your document. Remember to take into account the New York COVID Protocols before applying.
- Standard Processing Time: 24 hours - USD 20.00.
- Rush Processing Time: 8 hours - USD 20.00.
- Super Rush Processing Time: 4 hours - USD 20.00.
Is iVisa.com a trustworthy platform?
Yes, it is! You can process your document without any problem. We currently have one of the safest platforms that will protect your information from any leaks to third-parties. That’s why our satisfied customers recommend our services as you can check in the review section as you can see here.
I have unresolved questions; how can I find out more?
Find out more about the New York COVID Protocols by contacting our support agents. They will be ready to assist you at any time you need. You can also send them a message to email@example.com Chat with them now.
From stunning art museums to Central Park, New York is a paradise that will make your travel experience even more exciting. There are plenty of places you should visit if you decide to go to NY. If you don’t know where to start, iVisa.com recommends a few places that you should consider.
Have you heard about Chinatown? It is one of the most influential places in New York despite being a neighborhood. You will feel like you were in China because of the mandarin billboards in restaurants and other local shops. It was built after the immigration of thousands of Chinese people during the beginning of the twentieth century. One should not be surprised that Chinatown is a piece of the Asian American culture.
You will have the opportunity to visit different restaurants with the best Asian food in New York. While visiting it, you might get lost because of its size, so we recommend going with someone else.
We also recommend going to the Brooklyn Bridge if you want to have the best sight of the city. Most tourists like to walk through the bridge and take the best panoramic photos and selfies, and you should not be the exception.
In any case, you can prepare your trip with iVisa.com and get your documents in advance.