If you are planning a trip to New York, be aware of the latest travel restrictions. In this case, you will likely have to do the New York covid quarantine period. Also, you need the Traveler Health Form. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has this health document available on its platform.
We know coronavirus has disrupted your trip plans. Still, we know that visiting New York will be a fascinating experience. Therefore, let us help you with the New York covid quarantine period details.
How can I acquire the New York Traveler Health Form with iVisa.com?
- Explore the application page.
- Fill out the digital form.
- Our team will check your details and request more information if needed.
- Receive your document electronically.
- Present the Traveler Health Form when entering New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the New York travel restrictions?
Anybody who is not from a state that borders New York (NJ, CT, PA, MA, VT) must have the New York Traveler Health Form before entering New York. You could face a USD 10,000 fine if you don’t have this mandatory document.
In terms of the New York covid quarantine period, you have two alternatives:
- Go through a 14-day quarantine period.
- Take a COVID-19 test no more than 3 days before traveling to NY. You need the receipt or certificate from the testing. Once you enter NY, you will need to quarantine for 3 days. Take a second COVID-19 test on day 4. With negative results, you can end the quarantine period.
Remember that you will need Traveler Health Form either way. Let us know what you think about the New York covid quarantine period. We can support you!
What are the requirements to apply?
Make sure to complete the application form and have these items:
- A valid passport.
- A valid email address.
- A payment method, pay for our service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
We can explain more about the New York covid quarantine period.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
No, you don't. As of today, COVID vaccination passports or certificates are not a mandatory to enter the United States. Since information may change quickly, we advise you to follow up on the latest United States travel updates and/or contact your local embassy.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard service: The cheapest option when you are not in a hurry. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush service: In case you need your health document in less time, we can work quickly for a higher fee. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush service: Receive the travel documentation right away. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
We are ready to discuss the states with New York covid quarantine period.
How can I apply?
- Complete the online form with personal details. Choose a processing time (Standard, Rush, or Super Rush).
- Review your information and select a payment method between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Upload any required documents.
The Traveler Health Form will arrive in your email inbox. You must have it before entering New York as authorities will request it on arrival.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Of course! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services. Explore the comments section and learn how successful we have been. Our experts can help you with the New York covid quarantine period.
Apply for the Traveler Health Form now. Go for it!
Where can I get more details?
Communicate with our support representatives who are available 24 hours a day. Let us help you with the New York covid quarantine period. We can answer all your questions.
Navigate to the application page now!
We know New York is unique. Therefore, spend at least a few days getting to know it. Go to the Empire State Building in midtown Manhattan. This fascinating landmark attracts tons of tourists, but we are sure you will enjoy the extraordinary view you will have from the top. Check the Big Apple from the sky and see where you want to go next. Continue with the Statue of Liberty. This massive structure stands as one of the most popular attractions in the United States. Go to Battery Park and wait for a ferry to take you to the statue. Stop by Ellis island and check the beautiful landscape. Visit the Museum of Modern Art or MoMA. The museum focuses on pop art and 20th-century artwork. Check famous paintings from Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso, among others. We are sure you will find yourself walking for hours inside the museum as there is plenty to do. Also, visit New York Public Library, where the architecture is incredible. If you are a book lover, this is the place to be. Keep exploring New York, and don’t forget to acquire the Traveler Health Form now!