Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre-arrival to the US.
The U.S. 10-Year Multiple Entry Visa is a temporary visa that allows holders to engage in business and tourist activities within the U.S. This visa is officially known as the B1/B2 Visa.
Travelers with this visa are not entitled to remain in the US for the full 10 years, but rather may enter the country multiple times within a certain period of time. That time period is determined by the date stamped onto your passport at the port of entry. Typically, it is for 6 months.
There are some U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements to keep in mind before applying for this document. Firstly, it is easy to apply when using iVisa’s services, and secondly, an interview at the embassy is mandatory in some cases.
But that’s not all, so be sure to check out the information about the U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements below.
CAN I GET MY U.S. VISA ONLINE?
Yes, iVisa.com can help you do all the process and apply correctly to avoid rejections from the government.. With iVisa you can easily apply in less than 15 minutes.
Learn more about the U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements below.
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS VISA?
The list of documents required is not too long, so the chances of you already having some of the documentation you need are very high. Here is the complete list of what you must provide to process your visa with iVisa.
- Valid passport – This passport must be valid for at least another 6 months. If you are renewing a visa, it should contain the visa that expired or is about to expire.
- Digital photo – This photograph must follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it must be a recent photo, taken against a white background.
- Means of payment – Our service allows you to pay with multiple methods of payment, so you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards.
- Your last US visa — Only if you are renewing your U.S. visa.
- Additional Information – You may be required to offer more supporting documents, especially when applying for the first time, so keep them close.
Read below to learn more about the U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THE U.S. VISA WITH IVISA?
The application process is very easy to understand when using the iVisa Platform. This is all you have to do:
- Step One, fill in the form with your information.
- Step Two, review the information to avoid mistakes.
- Step Three, pay for the fees with your debit or credit card to finish.
You have to follow the same steps when renewing a visa.
Click here to start the process. If it is your first time applying for a U.S. Visa, then you will only have to submit your form and wait for your assigned iVisa Expert, who does all the process for you, to set up an appointment for an interview at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to you.
See more information about the U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements below.
HOW MUCH DOES THE B1/B2 VISA COST WITH IVISA?
iVisa.com has been giving some of the least expensive processing prices in the world and our loyal clients will be glad to recognize that. By paying only USD $228.99 travelers will benefit from our Concierge Service.
Continue reading below to get more info about the U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY B1/B2 VISA?
Like other application processes, the processing time is very difficult to deduce. It could easily take at least 4 weeks.
See more info about the U.S. 10 Year Multiple Entry Visa Rules and Requirements duration below.