Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
As an Indian citizen, you need the US B1/B2 Visa. The iVisa.com team is ready to give you a hand with the online procedure. Our service is simple, fast, and reliable.
Although traveling during these unprecedented times seems hard, we have the right solution for you! Keep checking all the details about the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
How can I acquire the US B1/B2 Visa with iVisa.com?
- Check the application page.
- Complete the digital form with all your details.
- We will process your application and request more information if necessary.
- Expect your travel documents electronically.
- Follow our instructions for your interview at the US embassy.
- The US B1/B2 Visa will arrive soon.
Apply in advance
You have the opportunity to send us all your details and forget about the process. We will keep your information safe and get the US B1/B2 Visa once your trip gets closer. We have the right expertise to explain the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a US B1/B2 Visa as an Indian citizen?
Yes! If you have an Indian passport, you need to have a US B1/B2 Visa before entering the United States. This visa allows trips for tourism and business purposes.
We can help you with the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
What is the validity of the US B1/B2 Visa?
The US B1/B2 Visa has a 10-year validity. The travel document gives you up to 180 days of stay per entry. Also, you can have multiple entries to the United States.
Our expert team can tell you about the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
What information do I need?
First, you will need to complete the digital form with personal and trip details. Also, you need to have:
- A valid passport, your passport should be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address to stay in touch with our team.
- Payment methods, pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
In addition, you need the following requirements:
- The applicant photo (in digital format)
- Your travel arrangements (in case you already have them).
- Details about your last five trips to the United States.
- Your CV.
Don’t forget we can help you with the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time, the lowest fee if you are willing to wait a regular time for your document.
- Rush processing time, we can work faster for a higher price.
- Super Rush processing time, the quickest option for your travel requirement.
Let us help you with the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
What are the steps to acquire the US B1/B2 Visa?
- Fill out the digital form. Select a processing time of your preference.
- Check your details and pay with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Attach any supporting documents.
Remember that we will send you a preparation guide for your interview at the embassy. After that, the US Government will process your application. We can support you with the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
How secure is iVisa.com?
100% safe! We have established the highest security guidelines for all our services. Head to the comments section for more details about how we work.
We are ready to discuss the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
Where can I find more details?
Reach out to our customer service agents who are available 24 hours a day. They can solve your doubts about the U.S. Visa Fees for Indian Citizens.
Exploring all the natural wonders in the United States is fascinating. Visit Lake Tahoe and indulge in its beautiful landscape. Located on the border between California and Nevada, Lake Tahoe offers beauty like no other. The site receives over 2 million visitors every year as it’s a preferred vacation spot. Everyone wants to visit the cliffs, hike the mountains or bathe in the crystal waters of the lake. The hiking trails are ready for your next adventure in this outdoor space. Also, check the modern neighborhoods, where you can find high-end dining options and shopping centers. There is also the option to go for a gondola ride, a hot air balloon tour, and even a cruise.
We recommend visiting Bar Harbor in Maine. Check the extraordinary coastlines located along Frenchman Bay. We invite you to try the delicious lobster dishes, but be careful! It might get messy, but it will be so worth it. Bar Harbor is the perfect getaway when you need a reset from the big city.
Continue exploring more cities around the United States and get the US B1/B2 Visa.