If you have a Colombian passport, you should be aware of the US B1/B2 Visa. The process demands an interview at the US embassy. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has the right expertise to help you today. We have the simplicity, speed, and security you need.
We know that traveling during a pandemic seems impossible. However, we can confirm you can do it and still stay safe. We can explain the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
How can I obtain the US B1/B2 Visa with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Fill out the application form.
- We will check your details and request more information if necessary.
- Receive your travel documents electronically.
- Continue with the US Visa interview.
- Expect the US B1/B2 Visa by email.
Apply in advance
As soon as you decide to travel, you can start the process with us. Our team will keep your information and begin the application when it’s the right time. We can advise you about the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a US B1/B2 Visa as a Colombian citizen?
Yes! As a Colombian citizen, you need to acquire the US B1/B2 Visa before entering the United States. Remember that this document is a paper visa, and it includes an interview during the process. We can support you with all the details.
Star the process and find out the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
What is the validity of the US B1/B2 Visa?
The US B1/B2 Visa is valid for a maximum of 10 years. If you have this visa, you can stay up to 180 days in the United States per entry. You can have multiple entries.
Let us help you with the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
What information do I need?
First of all, you will need to provide personal details to complete the application form. Besides, you need:
- A valid passport, your passport must have 6 months of validity.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, pay for the service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
Make sure to have these requirements, as well:
- The applicant photo (in digital format)
- Your travel itinerary.
- Details about your last five trips to the United States.
- Your CV.
We know all about the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time, the most affordable service for your travel process.
- Rush processing time, if you can pay a higher price, expect us to work faster.
- Super Rush processing time, the quickest option.
We are ready to discuss the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
What are the steps to acquire the US B1/B2 Visa?
- Complete the digital form. Select a processing time according to your preferences.
- Review your details and pay for the professional service with a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
- Include any supporting documents.
Expect a preparation guide with instructions for your interview at the US embassy. We will also help you arrange the date and time. Keep checking more details about the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens with us.
How secure is iVisa.com?
100% safe! We have helped countless travelers with our reliable services. You can be sure your information is safe with us. Explore the comments section for more details about our services.
We can tell you more details about the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
Where can I find more details?
Communicate with our customer service agents who are available 24 hours a day. They can answer your questions about the U.S. Visa Interview Info for Colombia Citizens.
The United States has so much to offer Colombian travelers. Explore Kauai and lay on pristine beaches in an unimaginable landscape. Kauai is the oldest island in Hawaii and offers small resorts that have all the services you need. Take a boat tour and explore all the magnificent sites on this unique island. Prices could go up during the high season. A room could cost you up to USD 500 per night. Make sure to visit during the low season so you can enjoy Kauai at a reasonable price.
San Diego is another city worth the visit, and it’s located very close to the Mexican border. Check the delicious Mexican cuisine, the famous bars, and discos. Go to Mission Beach or head to La Jolla. If you need to buy some souvenirs, visit Coronado. Also, don’t miss the Gaslamp Quarter. Continue your trip with Los Angeles and San Francisco which are located in the same state of California.
It’s time to start the process to get the US B1/B2 Visa and have the best time in the United States.