NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
The United States Covid flight restrictions are likely to impact every passenger planning a trip to America for at least the next few months. Keep reading to find out what to expect and how iVisa.com can help you.
What are the United States Covid flight restrictions?
The United States Covid flight restrictions are being enforced stringently in order to prevent any new cases entering from abroad. They include:
- Restrictions on travellers who are arriving from, or in the previous two weeks have spent time in, the UK, China, the Schengen zone and Republic of Ireland, Brazil, South Africa or Iran.
- A Health Attestation must be completed by all new arrivals and a State Health Declaration will be required for people going to Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey and Rhode Island, who will need both. iVisa.com can help you get these without you needing to break a sweat.
- Negative covid test results dated within 72 hours of your flight must be shown to airline employees to guarantee entry. You should take another test 3 days after arrival.
- Remember to go straight into self-isolation for 10 days after you arrive.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I prepare to apply for the Health Declaration?
In order to complete the Health Declaration required by US border officials, you’ll need the following to hand:
- Your valid passport, which doesn’t expire for at least another 6 months
- Payment option like a credit/debit card or Paypal.
- A working email address- the document will be sent to you electronically.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
Yes, the United States has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders and now all non-citizen air travelers aged 18 and over traveling to the United States need to display their a COVID vaccination certificate. Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. The last dose must have been received a full 14 days before traveling.
Will I have to quarantine upon arrival in the US?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no mandatory quarantine requirements, however 7-10 day self-isolation is recommended.
- Check individual states for local quarantine requirements.
What processing times are offered at iVisa.com?
There are three different processing options to choose from when you get your Health Declaration from iVisa.com:
- Standard The lowest priced option. USD 20.00 - 24 hours.
- Rush A moderate price increase means you’ll get it even faster. USD 35.00 - 8 hours.
- Super Rush The quickest way to get your document. USD 60.00 - 4 hours.
What are the steps involved when applying with iVisa.com?
It really is easier when you get right to the point, which is what we’ve kept in mind when we created our application set-up:
- Visit iVisa.com and fill in the relevant form.
- Confirm your answers are filled out correctly.
- Select your prefered processing speed.
- Pay the fee with a card or Paypal account.
What about other US entry documentation?
If your US ESTA is no longer valid then you’ll need to renew it. The same goes for an American visa, so check it out and then simply apply through iVisa.com when you’re sure of your departure dates.
Is iVisa.com’s service trustworthy?
In order to get a Health Declaration or any other travel document without having to leave the comfort of your living room, trust our professional team of visa experts to process your application in accordance with strict security protocols.
Where can I learn more about United States Covid flight restrictions?
We advise you to bookmark the iVisa.com website so you can make regular visits to find out more about the latest news regarding United States Covid flight restrictions. If you want to speak to an adviser send us an email or reach out over chat.
Are you planning a vacation stop in New York and want to make the most of your stay. We love Manhattan, and it’s not known as the city that never sleeps for nothing. After a busy, fun-filled day you’ll certainly be ready to hit the hay. Wake up early for a run around Central Park, along with thousands of other motivated New Yorkers who pound the pavement before work. Pick up a coffee from one of the local vendors and drink it at the Bethesda fountain. People watching is an activity in its own right when you’re in such a big city, because there’s just so much to look at. Wind down after your jog by stopping at the Central Park zoo to see the penguins, seals, monkeys and exotic birds. We recommend you also leave time to stroll around some of the fantastic art museums that are situated close by, including the Guggenheim and the Museum of Modern Art.