NOTE - If you are a non U.S. citizen and have recently been in any of the following countries you are not allowed to visit the USA right now; South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi.
If you’re interested in finding out more about the United States Covid Quarantine requirements, you’ve come to the right place. Look no further than iVisa.com for all your travel needs in times of pandemic.
What are the United States Covid Quarantine requirements?
We have summarised the main points related to the current United States Covid Quarantine requirements below:
- All incoming passengers must complete a Health Attestation and a State Health Declaration as well if you’re headed to Alaska, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Colorado, New Jersey or Rhode Island. iVisa.com can help you out with all the documentation you need, including an ESTA or visa!
- You will need a negative Covid test result to board the plane, and should also do another one 3 days after your arrival.
- Self-isolate in quarantine for 10 days on arrival.
- If your tests have all been negative, isolation is complete after 10 days.
Don’t forget to wear a mask, wash your hands and follow social distancing protocols throughout your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to compile a list for my application?
To get your Health Attestation and/or Declaration to enter the United States using iVisa.com’s professional service, you must have:
- A passport (which will be valid for at least another 6 months)
- Paypal or a credit/debit card to pay for it
- Access to an email address so you can receive the Health Declaration
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter the United States?
Yes, the United States has been taking steps to restore travel within its borders and now all non-citizen air travelers aged 18 and over traveling to the United States need to display their a COVID vaccination certificate. Accepted vaccines are Moderna, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer-BioNTech, Oxford-AstraZeneca/Covishield, Sinopharm, and Sinovac. The last dose must have been received a full 14 days before traveling.
Will I have to quarantine upon arrival in the US?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no mandatory quarantine requirements, however 7-10 day self-isolation is recommended.
- Check individual states for local quarantine requirements.
How soon can I get my Health Declaration with iVisa.com?
You should get the Health Declaration before setting off on your journey to avoid any issues. iVisa.com has three processing speeds:
- Standard For customers who are preparing in advance. USD 26.00 - 24 hours
- Rush Pay more to receive it sooner. USD 45.50 - 8 hours
- Super Rush The fastest option we offer. USD 78.00 - 4 hours
What’s the process when applying with iVisa.com?
To apply with iVisa.com just follow these simple steps:
- Visit iVisa.com and fill in the Health Declaration and Health Attestation.
- Make sure you’ve spelt everything correctly..
- Choose how fast you need it.
- Pay with our accepted methods of Paypal or a credit/debit card.
- Sit back, relax and wait for it to arrive.
Do I need an eVisa?
Most nationalities require an ESTA, but we recommend that you use the visa checker tool on the website to see if you need a visa instead. You can apply for either without stress or lengthy queues at iVisa.com.
Is iVisa.com’s service trustworthy?
Trust our team to manage your Health Declaration carefully from start to finish thanks to a combination of skill, expertise and care. We will never expose your private data to risk.
Can you guide me to more information about the United States Covid Quarantine requirements?
To learn more about the United States Covid Quarantine requirements click on the relevant section at iVisa.com or send us an email with any more points you’d like to discuss.
When you think about New York, inevitably a variety of iconic images spring to mind. It could be the skyscraper-dominated skyline, the Empire State building, the Wall Street stock exchange (or any of the movies made about it) or the Statue of Liberty. All of these spots are worth a visit, and many of them don’t even cost a penny to observe. If you’re travelling on a budget, it’s worth bearing in mind that instead of splashing out on an expensive tour on a private boat to see the tall, green goddess, you can take the free commuter-friendly ferry across to Staten Island and check her out as you sail by. After a short 25 minute journey, you can alight on Staten Island and spend a relaxed afternoon in the Chinese Scholar’s Garden, which was designed based on garden designs from the 15th Century Ming Dynasty. A lot of the pagodas and individual outbuilding structures were handmade in China and delivered to the garden for installation.