Tourists, including Danish, are permitted up to 90 days of vacation in the country even though US has a really strict visa policy. The Visa Waiver Program grants the citizens of 38 countries the chance of getting a tourist visa through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization or US ESTA for short. iVisa can assist Danish apply for a visa through online application system and have it as quickly as 30 minutes.
It is easy to know whether Danish are qualified for a US ESTA or not. Input your country of origin and destination in the Visa Checker tool to know your qualification. You can then apply on the spot if you are eligible. From that point onward, it will be a smooth process.
What do Danish need?
Contrary on what people would think, applying for a visa is a lot accessible using iVisa. Of course, Danish need to make a little effort as well by providing some information and filling in a form. As for the first part, below is the list of the requirements:
Passport – one of the requirements is a valid passport. Make sure that what you have is an electronic passport with a digital chip containing biometric information.
E-mail address – even though your visa will be linked to your passport electronically, you still need a copy to present at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. iVisa will send you a copy via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print it out before your flight.
- Means of payment – the payment for your visa and iVisa’s services is made before submitting the application. You can use different methods such as credit/debit card or a PayPal account.
How can Danish apply for a US ESTA?
If you use iVisa’ services, your application process will very simple. The form is easy to comprehend and it just takes 10 minutes to be complete. In case you require assistance, iVisa have an amazing support service that is ready to take your call 24/7.
The form consists of three steps. In the first step, you need to input personal information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, and so on. Danish must also choose a processing time for the application. iVisa provides three options that caters to everyone’s needs and budget. They are as follows:
Standard processing – choosing this option means that your application will be processed within just one business day for only $29.
Rush processing – this time your US evisa will be ready within just 3 hours. You need to pay $59 for it.
- Super Rush processing – if you want your visa really quick, you can choose this option have your application processed within 30 minutes for $79.
The second step of the application will be about payment and revision. Danish can pay using one of the available methods. As for the revision, take note that it is important that the provided information is 100% accurate. This is the only time that you can make corrections since the processing time is not long. Due to this, revision is impossible to do so after your visa is ready. Make sure that all the information you put in does not have typo error.
Finally, Danish will be required to provide some additional documentation and answer some of personal questions. The required documents may vary from case to case. As an example, you need to upload more documents when travelling with a minor. Danish can just submit the application after completing the steps. Simply wait for it to be sent via e-mail inbox. That’s how simple it is.
The US ESTA is valid two years after date of issue and grants a maximum 90-day stay in the US. As for the number of entries, Danish are privileged with multiple. The US ESTA also grants access to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
Apply for a United States Visa
United States Articles
- America secrets and how to apply visa online
- U.S. Visa for Australians
- USA ETA Frequently Asked Questions
- US Visa for British (UK Citizens)
- US Visa for French Citizens
- US Visa for Germans
- US Visa for Hungarians
- US Visa for Irish
- US Visa for Lithuanians
- US Visa for Malaysians
- US visa for Japanese
- US visa for Singaporeans
- US visa for Taiwanese
- United States visa for Andorrans
- United States visa for Austrian
- United States visa for Belgians
- United States visa for Bruneian
- United States visa for Chileans
- United States visa for Czech
- United States visa for Danish
- United States visa for Dutch
- United States visa for Estonians
- United States visa for Finns
- United States visa for Greek
- United States visa for Icelanders
- United States visa for Italian
- United States visa for Latvians
- United States visa for Liechtensteiner
- United States visa for Luxembourgers
- United States visa for Maltese
- United States visa for Monacan
- United States visa for New Zealanders
- United States visa for Norwegian
- United States visa for Portuguese
- United States visa for Sammarinese
- United States visa for Slovak
- United States visa for Slovenian
- United States visa for South Korean
- United States visa for Spaniards
- United States visa for Swedish
- United States visa for Swiss
- United States visa for Taiwanese