Greek who wants to travel to the US is now part of the US Visa Waiver Program which means that they are qualified for a US ESTA. This document allows traveling into the United States of America using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. Since this procedure is done online, there is no need to go to an Embassy to obtain a visa. Instead, you can apply online in your home or work. With iVisa, the procedure get simpler than that! Within this article we will reply to all your doubts!
What is an Electronic System for Travel Authorization or ESTA?
The ESTA is an automated system that assesses your eligibility to go to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) and it helps to determine whether your trip poses any safety threat. The VWP is administered by the DHS (Dept. of Homeland Security) and helps qualified citizens or nationals of designated countries go to the United States for tourism or business purposes (and stay up to 90 days) without obtaining a visa.
If I have a valid visa, do I still need an ESTA to travel to the USA?
People who possess a valid visa can travel to the US with that visa. Remember, folks traveling with a valid visa aren't required to apply for the ESTA.
How long can visitors having a Greek passport stay in the USA?
Greek visitors can stay in the USA for a 90 days Per Entry. All visits are strictly limited to business or tourism, so you CANNOT look for paid employment or work.
What's the requirement for Greek?
Choosing iVisa's services means that you will not need to do much to obtain your visa. The documents are basic ones:
- Passport -- you need to have a valid passport when traveling abroad. For US ESTA, you need an electronic passport with an electronic chip that has biometric information. The regular one will not conduct.
- Email address -- your visa will be linked to your passport but you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. iVisa will send you a copy through email in PDF format. Remember to print it out until you leave.
- Payment system -- the payment for your own visa and iVisa's services is created before you can submit your application. It's possible to use unique techniques like credit/debit cards or a PayPal account.
Which are the processing times and the Price of a US ESTA?
The quantity of your visa depends on the processing time. The cost of this ESTA itself stays the same; it's the service fee that changes. As for your processing options, they're as follows:
- Standard processing -- you pay USD 48.50 when choosing this option and your request will be processed within just 24 hours.
- Rush processing -- now your US ESTA will be ready within just 8 hours. You have to pay USD 80.00 for this.
- Super Rush processing -- in case you want your visa right away, you can elect for this interval and have your application processed within 2 hours. As you may expect, it will cost you more. You will be billed USD 108.50.
How's the application type?
Many men and women dislike forms, but Greek will appreciate this one. iVisa has created a three-step application procedure that's not difficult to complete. In case you require any help, iVisa's customer support is more than pleased to assist when contacting them.
- The first step consists of your private information like your name, address, passport information, and other items like that. In this part, you must pick the processing period. It should take you just 5 minutes to finish step one.
- In the first step, you will have to pay and examine the information that is provided during the prior step. It is important your information is properly spelled and accurate. Corrections are permitted if your application has not reached processing. Once you are prepared, corrections are no longer possible and you will have to go through the procedure again. Just review carefully what that you set in.
- The previous step will be about photograph and private questionnaire upload. Depending upon your circumstance, you'll be informed if you have to upload additional documents.
Once you are finished, you can click the submit button and then await your visa to be sent. That is all!
How many times can I enter the United States having an ESTA? How long can I stay?
This ESTA permits a Multiple Entry, and you may stay a maximum of 90 days Per Entry.
Can this ESTA guarantee my entrance into the US?
If your ESTA is accepted, it merely suggests that you are entitled to go under the Visa Waiver Program to the USA. It does not guarantee your admission to the United States. Upon arrival, you will be inspected by an immigration officer that will determine your admission.
Do my kids need the ESTA too?
Yes, all children, regardless of their age, need their own ESTA before their journey to the US. Children ought to have their own passport (not expired) so as to be qualified for an ESTA.
How do I use for my family or friends?
It's possible to apply to them by first making sure you have all of the required documents. You can click here Nationality=GR&selectedVisaCategory=40) introducing their information. If you need to apply for at least one individual, click on Add new applicant from the application form.
Is it secure to use iVisa to acquire the ESTA?
IVisa provides maximum privacy and safety for your personal information, and we invest a lot in the safety of our database. Your private information couldn't be safer! You can check what countless satisfied clients say about us in our testimonials.
I have more questions, where can I find more information?
As you can see, getting a US ESTA for Greek is really easy. The document is valid for 2 years from the date of issue, and Greek could remain up to 90 days in the USA. iVisa helps you with everything so you can concentrate on your trip!