United States visa for Swedish

United States visa for Swedish

iVisa | Updated on Nov 23, 2020

Swedish who wants to travel to US in the near future needs to check if your country is included in the US Visa Waiver Program. You are eligible for a US ESTA if it is. This document will grant entry to the United States using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization. It is no longer mandatory to go to a US embassy to acquire your visa because it is an electronic process. Instead, you can apply online from your home or work.

Alt Text

To verify your qualification, feel free to utilize iVisa’s Visa Checker. It is a simple and convenient tool that can verify your eligibility for US ESTA very quickly. Just choose your nationality as Swedish from the drop-down menu then select the United States as your destination. Once qualified, you will be redirected to the application form.

What is the requirement for Swedish?

Using iVisa’s services means that you will be exerting almost no effort. You only need to upload common documents and fill in iVisa’s application form. The documents are pretty easy to gather too. Below is a list of what you need:

  • Passport – you need to have a valid passport when travelling internationally. For US ESTA, however, you need an electronic passport with a digital chip that contains biometric information. The regular one will not do.

  • E-mail address – even if your visa will be linked to your passport electronically, you still need a printed copy to show at the immigration office once you arrive in the US. iVisa will send you a copy via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print it out before you leave.

  • Payment method – before you can submit your application, payment for your visa and iVisa’s services is needed. You can use either credit/debit card or pay via PayPal account.

Processing time and the cost of a US ESTA

Tourists, including Swedish, probably think that this kind of service can be expensive. Fortunately, it is not the case with iVisa because they offer competitive prices without you working out the bureaucracy and hassles. The visa cost depends on the processing time. The cost of the evisa itself remains the same; it’s the service fee that changes. As for your processing time, they are as follows:

  • Standard processing – you only pay $29 when selecting this option and your request will be processed within just one business day.

  • Rush processing – this time your US evisa will be ready as fast as 3 hours. You need to pay $59 for it.

  • Super Rush processing –you can go for this timeframe and have your application processed within 30 minutes if you want your visa right away. However, as you may expect, it will cost more for $79.

US ESTA – the application form

Application forms tend to be over complicated, but Swedish will appreciate iVisa’s form. iVisa has created a three-step application process that is not difficult to accomplish. If you require any guidance, iVisa’s customer support is always available to help when call them.

The first step requires your personal information like your name, address, passport info, and other similar info. During this point, you must also choose the processing time. It should take you just 5 minutes to finish step one.

In step two, Swedish you will pay for the service fee and review the provided information during step one. Always make sure the accuracy of your information and there no typo mistakes. Amendments are only allowed if your application has not been processed yet. Once you visa is ready, corrections are not allowed and you will have to repeat the process. Just review carefully everything that you put in.

The last step consists of personal questionnaire and photo upload. Depending on your situation, you will be informed of what additional documents you need to submit. After completing the steps, click on the submit button and wait for your visa to be sent. That’s how easy it is. As have noticed, obtaining a US ESTA is really easy. The document is valid for 2 years from the date of issue, and Swedish can stay up to 90 days in the United States. The same document will allow you entry to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.

Share this article on: