If you want to enter the United States of America, you will require a B1B2 visa. B1 visa allows you to conduct temporary business in the country and a B2 visa is for tourist purposes. For the ease of the travelers now these two visas come in a combined form. Visit the website iVisa.com to apply for your combined B1B2 visa. This website can help you in applying for US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens online.
iVisa.com gives you information on the whole process of applying for the visa. The entire process for application is pretty simple and can be completed within a short amount of time without any trouble.
Apply for your B1B2 visa right now and get it approved within no time via iVisa.com.
Steps for applying for B1B2 Visa?
- First step is to visit iVisa.com website
- Fill in your details in the Application
- Fill the form with care and recheck for any errors. If there are any errors found in the application then it may get rejected.
- Attach the necessary documents and pay the processing cost.
- iVisa.com will then send your application for further processing.
- When your B1B2 visa gets approved it will be sent to you in your email.
Why make an Advance Application?
An advance application is advised because the processing of US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens takes a minimum of 8 weeks. When you apply in advance it makes dealing with problems that arise due to error easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a B1B2 visa?
Your passport from the country of your residence is necessary to be able to travel to the US but in addition to it, you will need a US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens to do so. Both the documents are compulsory to be able to enter the US.
What Is A B1B2 visa?
It is a combination of the originally separate B1 and B2 visas that were used for business and tourist purposes. Apply now for your US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens which allows for a more hassle-free travel experience.
What is the processing cost?
- Standard Processing costs the least at 200 USD and takes 9 days to process.
- Rush Processing takes 7 days and costs about 230 USD
- Super Rush Processing takes 5 days and costs 250 USD to process the application.
What are the required documents?
- Valid passport.
- Passport size photograph.
- Email is necessary for application because your approved document gets sent to you through your email.
- Payment option like PayPal or a credit or debit card to pay the processing cost of the application.
How long can a tourist stay?
With a US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens you can stay in the US for a maximum of 180 days per entry and it allows you multiple entries.
Apply for the visa and it stays valid for 10 years.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Yes, iVisa.com is a very safe and user-friendly website. Apply through this website to get the most excellent service and on-time documents. All your information stays protected with this website and you can apply for your US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens with simplicity.
Where can I get more information?
Obtaining a US B1B2 Visa for Costa Rica Citizens on iVisa.com takes a minimum amount of time. To know more, about the details on how to apply for your combination B1B2 visa visit iVisa.com.
Popularly known as the ‘Disney World’ the ‘Walt Disney World Resort’ attracts tourists from all over the world. iVisa.com recommends you to visit here with your family as it caters to both young and old and everyone can find something they will enjoy. It spans over a large area and comprises several resorts, theme parks, and water parks. It is a hugely popular attraction among children and teenagers alike due to the all-around fun that it offers. The four theme parks that are the most visited are – Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Disney's Animal Kingdom, and Disney's Hollywood Studios. There are special events that are organized in these parks and resorts throughout the year. Several of the theme parks host annual festivals for limited periods which makes the tourist population boom. Any season is a good time to visit here because you are sure to catch something fun happening. iVisa.com suggests you apply for your US visa soon to visit the place of your childhood dreams.