If you have a passport from Egypt, you need a US B1/B2 Visa to enter the United States. Don’t worry! Because iVisa.com has an online procedure to start your application. Our simplicity, speed, and security are all you need.
We are aware that traveling during these unprecedented times for the world seems challenging. Still, we know the United States is the perfect holiday destination. Continue learning more about the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens.
How can I get the US B1/B2 Visa with iVisa.com?
- Head to the application page.
- Complete the required details.
- We will check your information and advise you if we find details to be missing.
- Expect an electronic communication from us.
- Follow our instructions to thrive during your interview.
- Travel to the United States with the US B1/B2.
Apply in advance
If your trip is months away, iVisa.com allows early application. In other words, you can send us all your information and we will process your details when your trip gets closer. You will receive the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens on time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a US B1/B2 Visa as a citizen of Egypt?
Yes! If you are from Egypt and want to visit the United States, you must acquire the US B1/B2 Visa. The travel document allows visits to the US for tourism and business purposes.
We can help you with the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens.
What is the validity of the US B1/B2 Visa?
Once you acquire the US B1/B2 Visa, you can stay in the US for up to 180 days per entry. Also, you can have multiple entries. The travel document is valid for a maximum of 10 years.
Our experts can support you with the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens.
What information do I need?
You must complete all the required details in the application form. Also, you need these items:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the estimated end date of your trip.
- A valid email address to stay in touch with our team.
- Payment methods, select between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
On the other hand, you should have:
- An applicant photo in digital format.
- Your travel itinerary, in case you already have those arrangements.
- Dates of your last five visits to the United States.
- Your CV.
Remember that the US Government could request additional documents. We can explain the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens process.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time, If you have a small budget, this alternative fits your needs.
- Rush processing time, we will process your documentation in record time.
- Super Rush processing time, the quickest option.
Continue learning all about the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens.
What are the steps to acquire the US B1/B2 Visa?
- Provide all the details requested in the application form. Select a processing time of your preference.
- Review your information and pay with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Attach any supporting documents.
Once we receive your application, we will send a preparation guide. Check all the details and make sure to prepare for your interview. The US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens will be yours soon.
How secure is iVisa.com?
Super safe! We work tirelessly to bring you the most reliable services for your travel requirements. Learn about our services in the comments section. We know about the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens.
Where can I find more details?
Get in touch with our customer service agents who are available day and night. They can solve your doubts about the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt Citizens.
We know the United States is a desired destination for most travelers around the world. Explore the Grand Canyon that extends 227 miles in length. Located in Arizona, the massive natural wonder attracts millions of tourists every year. The red and orange colors are the perfect frameworks for this natural landscape. We recommend planning your trip, as it can get crowded during the high season. Explore the Grand Canyon Village and the Bright Angel Trail. Make sure to bring your hiking boots as you will head on an adventure.
Continue with the Yosemite National Park in California. Check the incredible waterfalls, Sequoia trees, cliffs, and fascinating rock formations. Visit the famous landmarks, like the Half Dome and El Capitan. The hiking trails offer incredible scenery. Make sure to bring snacks and water for this getaway. The park offers all the services you need.
Apply for the US B1/B2 Visa for Egypt citizens, and check more natural wonders in the United States. Also, go to famous cities, such as New York or San Francisco. We know you will find plenty to do.