If you want to enter the United States of America, you will require a B1B2 visa. B1 visa allows you to conduct temporary business in the country and a B2 visa is for tourist purposes. For the ease of the travelers now these two visas come in a combined form. Visit the website iVisa.com to apply for your combined B1B2 visa. This website can help you in applying for US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens online.
iVisa.com gives you information on the whole process of applying for the visa. The entire process for application is pretty simple and can be completed within a short amount of time without any trouble.
Apply for your B1B2 visa right now and get it approved within no time via iVisa.com.
Steps for applying for a B1B2 Visa?
- First step is to visit iVisa.com website
- Fill in your details in the Application
- Fill the form with care and recheck for any errors. If there are any errors found in the application then it may get rejected.
- Attach the necessary documents and pay the processing cost.
- iVisa.com will then send your application for further processing.
- When your B1B2 visa gets approved it will be sent to you in your email.
Why make an Advance Application?
An advance application is advised because the processing of US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens takes a minimum of 8 weeks. When you apply in advance it makes dealing with problems that arise due to error easier.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need a B1B2 visa?
Your passport from the country of your residence is mandatory to be able to travel to the US but in addition to it, you will need a US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens to do so. Both the documents are compulsory to be able to enter the territory of the United States.
What Is A B1B2 visa?
It is a combination of the original B1 and B2 visas that were used for business and tourist purposes. Apply now for your US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens which allows for a more stress-free travel experience.
What are the processing costs?
- Standard Processing costs the least at 200 USD and takes 9 days to process.
- Rush Processing takes 7 days and costs about 230 USD
- Super Rush Processing takes 5 days and costs 250 USD to process the application.
What are the required documents?
- A passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Passport size photograph.
- Email is important for application because your approved document gets sent to you through your email.
- Payment option like PayPal or a credit or debit card to pay the processing cost of the application.
How long can a tourist stay?
With a US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens you can stay in the US for a maximum of 180 days per entry and it allows you multiple entries. Apply for the visa and it stays valid for 10 years.
Is iVisa.com safe?
Yes, iVisa.com is a safe and user-friendly website. Applying through this website gives you the most excellent service and on-time documents. All your information stays protected and you can apply for your US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens with ease.
Where can I get more information?
Obtaining a US B1B2 Visa for Guatemala Citizens on iVisa.com takes a minimum amount of time. To know more, about the details on how to apply for your combination B1B2 visa visit iVisa.com.
Universal Studios Florida is a theme park that is part of a much larger Universal Orlando Resort. iVisa.com recommends you to visit this popular tourist destination if you are a huge movie buff. The whole park comprises eight different themed areas that are situated next to each other. Each of these areas has its rides, dining areas, characters that can be seen around the park all based on the theme of that area.
The newest addition to Universal Studios Florida has been the 'Wizarding World of Harry Potter'. Based on the Harry Potter theme you can find the replica of the train, 'Hogwarts Express' from the movies which take you for a ride. You can find shops and eateries based on the places from the books like the Leaky Cauldron, Ollivanders Wand Shop, etc. Another huge attraction is the roller coaster called Harry Potter and the escape from Gringotts.
Apply for your US B1B2 Visa for El Salvador Citizens through iVisa.com to visit the place of your childhood fantasies.