As an Albanian citizen, you need a visa to enter the United States of America. If you are planning a trip there, for business or pleasure, iVisa can help you with the formalities so that you can get your US B1/B2 VISA. While you cannot get the visa itself online, we can help you with the application form, also known as the DS-160. Once you do that, we can even set the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Albania – the requirements
Before you fill in the application form, you should make sure that you have everything you need for the online process. Fortunately, iVisa does not ask for much. You must have the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Albania – the online form
Now that you know what you need to apply for a US B1/B2 visa, let’s talk a bit about the form, shall we? It is not challenging in any way, but if you feel like you need some help or have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
iVisa created a form that is broken down into three steps for your convenience. The first one is pretty basic. You need to provide your personal information, travel details, as well as passport info. You must also select a processing time for your application, something which determines how much your US B1/B2 visa will cost. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second step of the form asks that you make the payment and review your form so that it is 100% accurate, while the third is the part where you must upload the documents that support your application and whatever iVisa thinks is necessary. When you finish, submit your form, and you are done.
What you need to remember is that getting a confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Albania is easy when you apply with iVisa. We will even send you information on what to expect during your interview, as well as a checklist with everything you need to bring with you for the interview.