The citizens of Algeria are required to get a US B1/B2 Visa if they travel to the United States for business or tourism. The visa cannot be obtained online, but iVisa can help you get the confirmation page you need for your appointment at the US embassy or consulate. We will even set a date for you after we process your application.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Algeria – the requirements
To be able to enjoy a smooth application process for the US B1/B2 visa confirmation page, we recommend that you first make sure that you have everything you need. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Algeria – the online application form
You should have an easy time filling in the application form, but if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
You will see that you must go through three steps. During the first one, you must provide general information about yourself and your trip, as well as select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. You have three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
When you get to the second step, you must cover the payment and review your form. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% correct. Otherwise, your confirmation page is invalid, and you need to repeat the process.
The third and last step is the moment when you must upload the documents that support your application and whatever else iVisa thinks is necessary. After you do that, just click on the submit button, and iVisa will process your request in the timeframe of your choosing.
Getting a confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Algeria is easy when you use iVisa as your visa service. We will even send you information on what to expect during your appointment at the US embassy, as well as a checklist of the documents you need to bring with you.