The citizens of Angola need to have a visa if they travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes. The visa itself cannot be obtained online, but iVisa can help you get the confirmation page for your US B1/B2 visa. You just must fill in the online application form. After the request is processed, iVisa will even set the appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Angola – the requirements
There may be more formalities to get a US B1/B2 visa, but when you fill in the application form online, you do not need to worry about a lot of requirements. The list below contains the documents and the information you need when you apply.
- Valid passport – all applicants need to have a passport that remains valid for at least another 6 months beyond the intended stay in the US.
- Digital photo – when you apply for a US B1/B2 visa online, you need to have a picture of you, preferably taken as recent as possible. The photo must follow all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Travel itinerary – this applies only if you have made the arrangements for your stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – of course, only if you have traveled there in the past.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your travel, you may be required to provide other information when you apply.
- E-mail address – after iVisa processes the application, you will receive a confirmation page via e-mail, which is why you need a valid address. You need that confirmation page for your appointment at the US embassy when you have your interview. Do not forget to print it out.
- Means of payment – the payment must be made during the online application process as well. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Angola – the online application form
When you think you are ready, you can go to the application page to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes, but if you need some help with it, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form is broken down into three stages. The first stage requires you to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, passport number, and so on. A few details regarding your trip are necessary as well. At the same time, you must select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that the option you choose determines the cost of your US B1/B2 visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours since submission, and it costs $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page is ready within 24 hours, but you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it only takes 18 hours for you to receive your confirmation page, and you must pay $225.
The second stage wants you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes, while the third expects you to provide iVisa with the documentation that supports your application. Of additional documents are required, you will be notified in due time. After you complete all three stages, you can submit your request, and iVisa will take things further.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Angola is easy when you apply online. iVisa will also provide you with information about what to expect during your interview, as well as a checklist with all the documentation you need at the embassy/consulate.